1 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

4 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

5 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

GL's Spring Break Chat Fest starts with a beauty blowout!

Whether you're bouncin' off the walls while you're stuck at home or just can't wait for spring break to start, we've got a duo of...

Mod- Helen S.
The dress was from a store that was closing, and so it cost..... $5.00 yeah. $5.00.. not 50.. So I guess it could be better to buy a new dress. Thanks for the help. Smile

hey! you're welcome Smile

Helen S.

by bluegirl80 on 3/23/2013 4:06:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have a formal dance coming up soon. There's a dress that I really want to wear, and I own it. Its to small though. I got it 2 years ago and now because I've gained a little too much weight its too small and wont zip up. Do you think I should get it let out(Its a corset top btw), and if not what are tips to loose weight? Thanks! -Blue P.S Sorry its kinda long. Smile

Hey! depends on how much it cost. If it wasn't that expensive, it might cost the same to get a naw dress than to have it let out. http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Helen S.

by bluegirl80 on 3/23/2013 2:42:45 PM

Ms. Ortega,
The way my eyes are shaped, I can never get a cat-eye quite right. I think it would look nice on me if I could do it. Also, what is the best liner to use? I haven't quite mastered sticky liquid, so I've been trying out a felt-tip.

~Thanks!

by rileytibbles on 3/22/2013 12:07:43 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have two officer positions available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 3/21/2013 11:07:22 PM

Have any tips on being more confident. Have any tips on doing make up? Have any tips on doing hair. Have any fashion tips? Sometimes I am confident but not confident enough. Also when I am tired in the morning on school days it really effects how I drsss!

by AppleBunches on 3/21/2013 6:36:28 PM

by nazirah817 on 3/21/2013 6:16:13 PM

A question for Ms. Ortega:
I love to wear lip gloss and lipstick to big events; however, I seem to have a problem getting those products to stay put - which can be embarrassing when your lips change color halfway through the night! Do you have any tips for a longer lasting smile? Smile Helen S.

by PrincessPeach07 on 3/21/2013 5:59:56 PM

dear peyton,

what is your makeup routine??

by olivia19 on 3/21/2013 4:14:11 PM

Hey Peyton List!
Girl I love your hair it's always perfect! I really want to get my hair looking, you know, cute. It looks like crap most of the time. I just need an easy way to make my hair look cute! Please please tell me how I can get my hair to look like yours! Thanks girly! Smile

by pink10167811 on 3/21/2013 2:55:59 PM

This is for Peyton.
I love your style! I also love your hair. What is your daily routine to do it?
Thanks!