1 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

2 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

14 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

COMMENTS

GL's Spring Break Chat Fest starts with a beauty blowout!

Whether you're bouncin' off the walls while you're stuck at home or just can't wait for spring break to start, we've got a duo of...

Here is my question for the beauty experts!

What are your tips on how to get a beautiful and flawless face?

by bananakate33 on 3/20/2013 5:59:18 PM

I have a skinny Grey belt that i want to wear with my shimmery black dress, will this go well or should i use my tan belt?

by caimccle on 3/20/2013 5:47:28 PM

Dear Debby and Peyton,
Here are a few questions. I wish i was in a tv show!!!!! Are there any actors that act like snobs? How long does it take to make an episode?

by LizzieBelle725 on 3/20/2013 9:29:31 AM

Debby and Peyton:
-in the show, you show interest in fashion and being famous. Is this true in real life?
-Peyton: when did you start acting?
-what pros and cons are there to being famous? Is there anything you regret?

by fashionista997 on 3/19/2013 8:00:26 PM

Q for two faced: how to get a subtle smoky eye

by ericalee3 on 3/19/2013 1:13:02 PM

Question for Paul Mitchell: No one has really taught me how to do I topknot. I searched the web and skimmed magazines but I can't find a THING!! Please help!!
PS: My mom is a hairdresser, and she met and took a picture with Jean Paul!!!

by ericalee3 on 3/19/2013 1:11:14 PM

Questions for FB: how do you create a stellar smoky eye, without being too dramatic?

by ericalee3 on 3/19/2013 1:07:25 PM

Question for FB chat: What are some mascara tips to prevent clumping and gloppiness? Also, are there any tricks to getting the perfect cat eye?
How do I tease the crown for an updo?

by butterscotch629 on 3/19/2013 2:39:55 AM

My grandpas name is Paul Mitchell!

by hannarw on 3/18/2013 10:57:52 PM

Question for two-faced:
when I wear concealer, it tends to make my face look really dry. I'm constantly putting face-lotion on, and I don't have dry skin. What's the deal and what do I do to fix it?
Question for Debby:
what's your secret to staying so confident?
Question for Peyton:
how did you get started? I'm 14 and I want to be a singer, but I don't know where to start.

by ChloeIsInsane on 3/16/2013 3:50:11 PM