3 HOURS AGO Adorable ways to bring fall into your bedroom: #Obsessed #FallDecor http://t.co/afhR83Z0Cg

4 HOURS AGO Okay, so chocolate will never actually be a vegetable…but here’s how to make it a tad bit healthier: http://t.co/boHDICPcri

5 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you a gossip-friendly gal pal? http://t.co/jEIQ5W14qY

COMMENTS

GL's Spring Break Chat Fest starts with a beauty blowout!

Whether you're bouncin' off the walls while you're stuck at home or just can't wait for spring break to start, we've got a duo of...

Mod- Helen S.
The dress was from a store that was closing, and so it cost..... $5.00 yeah. $5.00.. not 50.. So I guess it could be better to buy a new dress. Thanks for the help. Smile

hey! you're welcome Smile

Helen S.

by bluegirl80 on 3/23/2013 4:06:49 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have a formal dance coming up soon. There's a dress that I really want to wear, and I own it. Its to small though. I got it 2 years ago and now because I've gained a little too much weight its too small and wont zip up. Do you think I should get it let out(Its a corset top btw), and if not what are tips to loose weight? Thanks! -Blue P.S Sorry its kinda long. Smile

Hey! depends on how much it cost. If it wasn't that expensive, it might cost the same to get a naw dress than to have it let out. http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Helen S.

by bluegirl80 on 3/23/2013 2:42:45 PM

Ms. Ortega,
The way my eyes are shaped, I can never get a cat-eye quite right. I think it would look nice on me if I could do it. Also, what is the best liner to use? I haven't quite mastered sticky liquid, so I've been trying out a felt-tip.

~Thanks!

by rileytibbles on 3/22/2013 12:07:43 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have two officer positions available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 3/21/2013 11:07:22 PM

Have any tips on being more confident. Have any tips on doing make up? Have any tips on doing hair. Have any fashion tips? Sometimes I am confident but not confident enough. Also when I am tired in the morning on school days it really effects how I drsss!

by AppleBunches on 3/21/2013 6:36:28 PM

by nazirah817 on 3/21/2013 6:16:13 PM

A question for Ms. Ortega:
I love to wear lip gloss and lipstick to big events; however, I seem to have a problem getting those products to stay put - which can be embarrassing when your lips change color halfway through the night! Do you have any tips for a longer lasting smile? Smile Helen S.

by PrincessPeach07 on 3/21/2013 5:59:56 PM

dear peyton,

what is your makeup routine??

by olivia19 on 3/21/2013 4:14:11 PM

Hey Peyton List!
Girl I love your hair it's always perfect! I really want to get my hair looking, you know, cute. It looks like crap most of the time. I just need an easy way to make my hair look cute! Please please tell me how I can get my hair to look like yours! Thanks girly! Smile

by pink10167811 on 3/21/2013 2:55:59 PM

This is for Peyton.
I love your style! I also love your hair. What is your daily routine to do it?
Thanks!

by cp33 on 3/20/2013 6:51:00 PM

Here is my question for the beauty experts!

What are your tips on how to get a beautiful and flawless face?

by bananakate33 on 3/20/2013 5:59:18 PM

I have a skinny Grey belt that i want to wear with my shimmery black dress, will this go well or should i use my tan belt?

by caimccle on 3/20/2013 5:47:28 PM

Dear Debby and Peyton,
Here are a few questions. I wish i was in a tv show!!!!! Are there any actors that act like snobs? How long does it take to make an episode?

by LizzieBelle725 on 3/20/2013 9:29:31 AM

Debby and Peyton:
-in the show, you show interest in fashion and being famous. Is this true in real life?
-Peyton: when did you start acting?
-what pros and cons are there to being famous? Is there anything you regret?

by fashionista997 on 3/19/2013 8:00:26 PM

Q for two faced: how to get a subtle smoky eye

by ericalee3 on 3/19/2013 1:13:02 PM

Question for Paul Mitchell: No one has really taught me how to do I topknot. I searched the web and skimmed magazines but I can't find a THING!! Please help!!
PS: My mom is a hairdresser, and she met and took a picture with Jean Paul!!!

by ericalee3 on 3/19/2013 1:11:14 PM

Questions for FB: how do you create a stellar smoky eye, without being too dramatic?

by ericalee3 on 3/19/2013 1:07:25 PM

Question for FB chat: What are some mascara tips to prevent clumping and gloppiness? Also, are there any tricks to getting the perfect cat eye?
How do I tease the crown for an updo?

by butterscotch629 on 3/19/2013 2:39:55 AM

My grandpas name is Paul Mitchell!

by hannarw on 3/18/2013 10:57:52 PM

Question for two-faced:
when I wear concealer, it tends to make my face look really dry. I'm constantly putting face-lotion on, and I don't have dry skin. What's the deal and what do I do to fix it?
Question for Debby:
what's your secret to staying so confident?
Question for Peyton:
how did you get started? I'm 14 and I want to be a singer, but I don't know where to start.

by ChloeIsInsane on 3/16/2013 3:50:11 PM

For the pros at TooFace and Paul Mitchell
What is some of the best gear for spring?

by linkin on 3/15/2013 6:01:34 PM

Question for Debby Ryan
Why did you choose disney after Suite life on deck- I can't stand to watch disney and you are way too talented for them. Just why disney?

by YayaYuiki on 3/14/2013 11:05:18 PM

What is a good way to cute up the t-shirt and jeans look?

by ising990 on 3/14/2013 10:11:08 PM

Debby Ryan and Peyton List:

How do you manage your time for acting, friends, and family?
What's your one must-have beauty product?
What book are you reading right now?
What has your experience being on 'Jessie' been like?

by HappyFeet16 on 3/14/2013 7:39:05 PM

MODMODMOD
I really want to be pale this year!!! Any ideas on how to be milk white?

hey! wear a light spf even in the winter Smile

Helen S.

by YayaYuiki on 3/14/2013 7:07:01 PM

Question for TooFaced:
Is too much blush bad?

by aki2000 on 3/14/2013 6:11:08 PM

Me and my old bff no longer hang out. We say hi and bye that's it, but whenever I just walk away she and her mom just stare at me.(her mom does that when shes with her)What can I say to start and end a small convo??

Hey! Just say hey! we haven't caught up in forever! we should hang out soon Smile good luck!

Helen S.