6 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

7 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

9 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

A love triangle, an awesome new music vid, and some uncalled for insults (we’re talking to you, Biebs) are just a few of the stories...

i love the song 22 its so good i got it stuck in my head Smile

by smileygirl555 on 4/8/2013 10:04:21 PM

Taylor Swift has no right to dis Harry Styles like she did at the Brit Awards where he was there and in her songs. I get that she is having trouble getting over him but seriously Tay? Grow up. Everybody is sick of your act and how you are acting like a child over this.

by Sarcastic_Rainbow on 3/25/2013 5:07:32 PM

NO!! Emma Stone is my idol and her and Andrew Garfield are so cute together!!! Frown

by angel_218 on 3/19/2013 3:00:30 PM

in that pic jb looks like he put on a little too much spray tan on. xD i hope nothing happens to stonfield!! (emma stone and andrew garfield) i ship them so hard lol. and i liked t swizzles music looked like she was having so much fun. haha i was talking abt the music vid w/my friend and im like its awkward now cause shes 23. lol

by foodiejr99 on 3/16/2013 9:08:31 PM

Seriously Justin, you really need to BEHAVE your self. Move on with your life.

by deckle on 3/16/2013 8:24:19 PM

Justin deleted it shortly afterwords and apologized. he also never said she was a loser, get your facts straight.

by sarabieber1799 on 3/16/2013 4:24:34 PM

Spiderman! I really love Andrew and Emma together so I hope nothing bad happens!

by unicornninja on 3/16/2013 3:55:02 PM

Jeez Justin Bieber.......realy rude.

by kathapple17 on 3/16/2013 2:27:46 PM

Come on lighten up Biebs

by haleyiscool on 3/16/2013 1:44:16 PM

Taylor's video is great, I would love to be one her friends, it looked like they were having so much fun. And at the end when she fell in the pool looked fun to. Late night parties and some cute guys with a big yard and pool, I cant wait for summer to be here.

And Justin is just going crazy, he has had some bad publicity lately and I joke that he and Taylor should hook up, that would be a crazy relationship. Could you imagine the songs each of them would make and what if she had his baby!

by fashionqn on 3/15/2013 10:31:47 PM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

How do *you* make wishes come true? CLICK HERE to find out—and check out a star-studded new series!

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).