2 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

13 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

A love triangle, an awesome new music vid, and some uncalled for insults (we’re talking to you, Biebs) are just a few of the stories...

i love the song 22 its so good i got it stuck in my head Smile

by smileygirl555 on 4/8/2013 10:04:21 PM

Taylor Swift has no right to dis Harry Styles like she did at the Brit Awards where he was there and in her songs. I get that she is having trouble getting over him but seriously Tay? Grow up. Everybody is sick of your act and how you are acting like a child over this.

by Sarcastic_Rainbow on 3/25/2013 5:07:32 PM

NO!! Emma Stone is my idol and her and Andrew Garfield are so cute together!!! Frown

by angel_218 on 3/19/2013 3:00:30 PM

in that pic jb looks like he put on a little too much spray tan on. xD i hope nothing happens to stonfield!! (emma stone and andrew garfield) i ship them so hard lol. and i liked t swizzles music vid.it looked like she was having so much fun. haha i was talking abt the music vid w/my friend and im like its awkward now cause shes 23. lol

by foodiejr99 on 3/16/2013 9:08:31 PM

Seriously Justin, you really need to BEHAVE your self. Move on with your life.

by deckle on 3/16/2013 8:24:19 PM

Justin deleted it shortly afterwords and apologized. he also never said she was a loser, get your facts straight.

by sarabieber1799 on 3/16/2013 4:24:34 PM

Spiderman! I really love Andrew and Emma together so I hope nothing bad happens!

by unicornninja on 3/16/2013 3:55:02 PM

Jeez Justin Bieber.......realy rude.

by kathapple17 on 3/16/2013 2:27:46 PM

Come on lighten up Biebs

by haleyiscool on 3/16/2013 1:44:16 PM

Taylor's video is great, I would love to be one her friends, it looked like they were having so much fun. And at the end when she fell in the pool looked fun to. Late night parties and some cute guys with a big yard and pool, I cant wait for summer to be here.

And Justin is just going crazy, he has had some bad publicity lately and I joke that he and Taylor should hook up, that would be a crazy relationship. Could you imagine the songs each of them would make and what if she had his baby!

by fashionqn on 3/15/2013 10:31:47 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
So the guy i like said he doesnt like me but yet the other day i was put on crutches and he didnt talk to me until today. It was funny bc he was joking around and making me laugh (which i need DESPERATELY). He asked my friend if they could switch spots (my friend sits right next to me) and they did. He also kept taking my hat today... do you think he likes me? he shows all of the signs but its too wordy to put in a comment

Hey YayaYuiki, he could like you. Maybe he didn't want to admit it, because he wasn't sure of how you felt. Keep getting to know him though. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 3/15/2013 8:52:23 PM

****MOD MOD MOD****
Theres this guy i like and it seems that he likes me back. he says hey in the hallways and we have skated together and he smiles at me. hes shy so sometimes he'll look the other way or get really red when he obviously sees me. i want to tell him i like him because whats the worstthat could happen? right? my friends think he likes me and tht we would look really gud together. and he always stays close to me. what do you think i should do?

Hey bribri4ever, I think he likes you. Since he's so shy, why don't you make the first move? I'm sure he'll be happy you did. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by bribri4ever on 3/15/2013 7:33:07 PM

This Maia Mitchell girl in the Teen Beach Movie is going to drive me insane because she looks half Debby Ryan, half Zendaya, but the movie looks pretty good other than that

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 3/15/2013 4:17:18 PM

mod mod mod
My crush and I play this game where we guess who the other one likes. I really want to guess myself, or come up with another cute way to tell him I like him because I'm already 99.99% sure he likes me back. Suggestions?

I think you should do exactly what you said- guess yourself!

mailyse f.

by bass2001 on 3/15/2013 3:21:12 PM

hey! so theres this guy (duh). i really like him! He's funny, and laughs with me and he's really cute and smiles nicely. Anyway, problem is, i met him on vacay and i wasn't really looking for a fling. We really hit it off and i think he likes me!! I may see him now and again cuz our beach house is there, but probably not for a while. I am totally obessesing over him and i dont have his number or anything! I want to stop obessesing and just hang out and flirt whenever i do see him, which is rarely! How can I stop freaking over a guy that is doubtful I can date anyways? Should I look for a fling next time I see him? Help! Any ideas?
THANK YOU!

Try looking him up on Facebook, if you have one. If not, wait til next time you see him, and if things go just as good, ask for his number! Just because he is far, doesn't mean you guys can't have a fling! Whatever you do, make sure you grab his number next time you see him so you guys can stay in contact!

mailyse f.