11 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

14 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

15 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Teen launches animal rescue to find dogs forever homes

We love feel-good stories about teens making a difference in their communities, and this one from HooplaHa is no different. Claire Fraise, 13, just adopted...

pandasrock292, I think you are an amazing person! I hope I can be like you someday. You are so inspiring. =)

by TheColorsOfTheRainbow on 4/24/2013 7:10:13 PM

mod
this isnt a question i just wanted to share this
i am putting notes in the girls bathrooms saying that they are beautiful and other compliments so they dont grow up to hate themselves. i am in middle school Smile
good idea? (i got permission from vice principal)

Hey girl, yes for sure!!

lauren r.

by pandasrock292 on 4/13/2013 8:41:15 AM

HEY EVERYONE WHO CARES ABOUT DOGS
do you like to sew? if not, can you tie a knot and hold move stuffing from a bag to a pillowcase? if so, go to the website for your local humane society website and see if they have a busy fingers program. the program allows people to sew and create basic pet supplies like beds, bandanas, and toys.

by fashionista997 on 3/18/2013 8:06:02 PM

I use my ipad a lot because i write my friends so i don't need to buy money for my phone the whole time. My mom thinks im addicted to it nd keeps taking it away! I usually find it after a while but she finds out and gets really angry and even talks about sending me away the whole time!
I just think shes overreacting bcuz i just need it for texting my friends and my friend's moms let their kids be on their phones alot...
How do i make her stop thinking im addicted and get her to give it back to me??
Thanks!

Hey girl, calmly and respectfully have a conversation with your mom and explain when and why you like to use your phone and see if you can come up with a compromise.  Make sure that you make some time every day to show your mom that you're not on your phone.  Keep it on silent in your room while you talk with her about your day or eat dinner.  If you show her that you can balance phone-time with no-phone-time, she might be happier to let you hold on to your cellular device.

Karin E.

by imblonde5678 on 3/18/2013 1:33:01 PM

Hey guys please check out my RIP Hachiko club on my profile Smile it would
really mean a lot to me I made it on Friday so it's sorta new

by redvelvetluv on 3/17/2013 7:38:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I know this is a little off topic, but I need help! I am finding myself attracted to my best friend.... who is a girl. She is everything I want, but she is a girl. This is my first girl crush, and I have had crushes on multiple guys too. Does this mean I am bi? I am not bothered by being bi, but... I am only 12. I have had this crush on this girl since 6th Grade Camp (we were in the same dorm, and the week was Feb 25-March 1). What if I am bi? Do I tell my parents instantly? What do I do?

Hey girlie,

It's totally ok and normal to have a crush on a girl, and you don't have to label yourself as bi or straight because you are still figuring out who you are, and you don't have to label yourself into any category. You don't have to tell your parents if you're not ready, but it might help you to talk to a guidance counselor about everything you're feeling to sort things out.

Meghan D.

by Rey on 3/16/2013 9:49:11 PM

I made a club how can I get people to join it?

Hey girlie,

You could find articles that have the same topic as your club and post about it on those articles to advertise!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/16/2013 9:32:40 PM

What a great thing to do and to be proud of. SO many animals dont get the proper homes. She is doing something to help out and we all should try to do that and help with something.

by fashionqn on 3/16/2013 8:38:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have trouble getting my school work done. I make good grades (As and Bs) but I get stressed out a lot become I procrastinate and wait till the last minute. I am trying so hard to work on not waiting till the last minute and not getting distracted but it isn't working! Please help!

hey! it can be useful to write out a schedule for yourself in a planner. write down the work you have to do, which times you're going to work on them, and stick to your schedule. Maybe start a penalty system for yourself where for each hour you miss you miss a show you want to see, or something similar that you enjoy.  good luck!

Helen S.

by emmyie11 on 3/16/2013 3:41:06 PM

hey! aww that sounds like so much fun! I understand how much of a dream come true it would be to spend your birthday with someone who you admire so much, and i think you should write her. She probably won't be able to visit, but she might write you back, and I think that would be pretty cool too! good luck Smile
Helen S.