1 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

2 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

3 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

COMMENTS

Teen launches animal rescue to find dogs forever homes

We love feel-good stories about teens making a difference in their communities, and this one from HooplaHa is no different. Claire Fraise, 13, just adopted...

How do I get comments on my club?
it's just blank with little lines

Hey redvelvetluv, click this link (http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx) for any questions you have on clubs. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/15/2013 8:10:12 PM

Do you guys check over all the comments before posting them? Mine just don't get posted. Reply asap. Thanks!

by haleyiscool on 3/15/2013 7:37:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Thanks so much Lynae P!! Smile

Yup no problem girly! Glad I could help. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by maggie183 on 3/15/2013 7:04:39 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
I'm going to my dads house for spring break (that started today) From tuesday to friday. What do I bring? P.S it's 40 degrees there at highest Thanks ^_^

Hey YayaYuiki, definitely pack a coat! Bring long sleeves, pants, boots, a scarf, hat and gloves. Hope this helps and have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 3/15/2013 6:52:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
None of my comments have been posted today..just wondering if you know if they are going to be or not?

Hey maggie183, I don't know why your comments haven't been posted. I just logged on so I'll be sure they go through. Sorry about that! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by maggie183 on 3/15/2013 5:57:08 PM

MOD
Ok so this is kind of off-topic but whatever. Ok, so I have older siblings, and all of them have/had terrible acne. I'm 14, but it hasn't started for me yet. Am I going to have bad acne too? I mean I get the occasional monster zit but lately I've been having more and more. Is there any way to prevent this? Thanks!

Hey actress12345, mhmm it's possible. Although it seems like acne may be hereditary, ask your siblings if anything made it worst. Like foods or makeup or certain fabric softener. This way you can know what to avoid. Besides that, just be sure that you are keeping your face clean at all times. Wash it in the morning and night with facial cleanse. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by actress12345 on 3/15/2013 5:36:06 PM

I made a club! but it says it has to be approved
how long will it take? im very excited Smile

Hey redvelvetluv, not long at all. I can approve your club. Just give me one sec to look it over. After that you're good to go! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/15/2013 5:00:39 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 3/15/2013 4:49:00 PM

That's really wonderful that she did that!!! It's really important that dogs (and cats, etc) have good homes and are well-cared for. All of our pets have come from shelters, too. It's fantastic that she's raising awareness about these abandoned or homeless dogs.

by Lady Grey on 3/15/2013 4:31:43 PM

I want to make a club but it says to chose a vice preseident im really confused should I ask someone or can I just wait

hey girl! if you have someone in mind you can totally choose them, otherwise you can wait.

xoxo