3 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

4 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

4 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

COMMENTS

Teen launches animal rescue to find dogs forever homes

We love feel-good stories about teens making a difference in their communities, and this one from HooplaHa is no different. Claire Fraise, 13, just adopted...

pandasrock292, I think you are an amazing person! I hope I can be like you someday. You are so inspiring. =)

by TheColorsOfTheRainbow on 4/24/2013 7:10:13 PM

mod
this isnt a question i just wanted to share this
i am putting notes in the girls bathrooms saying that they are beautiful and other compliments so they dont grow up to hate themselves. i am in middle school Smile
good idea? (i got permission from vice principal)

Hey girl, yes for sure!!

lauren r.

by pandasrock292 on 4/13/2013 8:41:15 AM

HEY EVERYONE WHO CARES ABOUT DOGS
do you like to sew? if not, can you tie a knot and hold move stuffing from a bag to a pillowcase? if so, go to the website for your local humane society website and see if they have a busy fingers program. the program allows people to sew and create basic pet supplies like beds, bandanas, and toys.

by fashionista997 on 3/18/2013 8:06:02 PM

I use my ipad a lot because i write my friends so i don't need to buy money for my phone the whole time. My mom thinks im addicted to it nd keeps taking it away! I usually find it after a while but she finds out and gets really angry and even talks about sending me away the whole time!
I just think shes overreacting bcuz i just need it for texting my friends and my friend's moms let their kids be on their phones alot...
How do i make her stop thinking im addicted and get her to give it back to me??
Thanks!

Hey girl, calmly and respectfully have a conversation with your mom and explain when and why you like to use your phone and see if you can come up with a compromise.  Make sure that you make some time every day to show your mom that you're not on your phone.  Keep it on silent in your room while you talk with her about your day or eat dinner.  If you show her that you can balance phone-time with no-phone-time, she might be happier to let you hold on to your cellular device.

Karin E.

by imblonde5678 on 3/18/2013 1:33:01 PM

Hey guys please check out my RIP Hachiko club on my profile Smile it would
really mean a lot to me I made it on Friday so it's sorta new

by redvelvetluv on 3/17/2013 7:38:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I know this is a little off topic, but I need help! I am finding myself attracted to my best friend.... who is a girl. She is everything I want, but she is a girl. This is my first girl crush, and I have had crushes on multiple guys too. Does this mean I am bi? I am not bothered by being bi, but... I am only 12. I have had this crush on this girl since 6th Grade Camp (we were in the same dorm, and the week was Feb 25-March 1). What if I am bi? Do I tell my parents instantly? What do I do?

Hey girlie,

It's totally ok and normal to have a crush on a girl, and you don't have to label yourself as bi or straight because you are still figuring out who you are, and you don't have to label yourself into any category. You don't have to tell your parents if you're not ready, but it might help you to talk to a guidance counselor about everything you're feeling to sort things out.

Meghan D.

by Rey on 3/16/2013 9:49:11 PM

I made a club how can I get people to join it?

Hey girlie,

You could find articles that have the same topic as your club and post about it on those articles to advertise!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 3/16/2013 9:32:40 PM

What a great thing to do and to be proud of. SO many animals dont get the proper homes. She is doing something to help out and we all should try to do that and help with something.

by fashionqn on 3/16/2013 8:38:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have trouble getting my school work done. I make good grades (As and Bs) but I get stressed out a lot become I procrastinate and wait till the last minute. I am trying so hard to work on not waiting till the last minute and not getting distracted but it isn't working! Please help!

hey! it can be useful to write out a schedule for yourself in a planner. write down the work you have to do, which times you're going to work on them, and stick to your schedule. Maybe start a penalty system for yourself where for each hour you miss you miss a show you want to see, or something similar that you enjoy.  good luck!

Helen S.

by emmyie11 on 3/16/2013 3:41:06 PM

hey! aww that sounds like so much fun! I understand how much of a dream come true it would be to spend your birthday with someone who you admire so much, and i think you should write her. She probably won't be able to visit, but she might write you back, and I think that would be pretty cool too! good luck Smile
Helen S.

by LilyBS123 on 3/16/2013 12:39:29 PM

How do I get comments on my club?
it's just blank with little lines

Hey redvelvetluv, click this link (http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx) for any questions you have on clubs. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/15/2013 8:10:12 PM

Do you guys check over all the comments before posting them? Mine just don't get posted. Reply asap. Thanks!

by haleyiscool on 3/15/2013 7:37:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Thanks so much Lynae P!! Smile

Yup no problem girly! Glad I could help. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by maggie183 on 3/15/2013 7:04:39 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
I'm going to my dads house for spring break (that started today) From tuesday to friday. What do I bring? P.S it's 40 degrees there at highest Thanks ^_^

Hey YayaYuiki, definitely pack a coat! Bring long sleeves, pants, boots, a scarf, hat and gloves. Hope this helps and have fun! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 3/15/2013 6:52:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
None of my comments have been posted today..just wondering if you know if they are going to be or not?

Hey maggie183, I don't know why your comments haven't been posted. I just logged on so I'll be sure they go through. Sorry about that! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by maggie183 on 3/15/2013 5:57:08 PM

MOD
Ok so this is kind of off-topic but whatever. Ok, so I have older siblings, and all of them have/had terrible acne. I'm 14, but it hasn't started for me yet. Am I going to have bad acne too? I mean I get the occasional monster zit but lately I've been having more and more. Is there any way to prevent this? Thanks!

Hey actress12345, mhmm it's possible. Although it seems like acne may be hereditary, ask your siblings if anything made it worst. Like foods or makeup or certain fabric softener. This way you can know what to avoid. Besides that, just be sure that you are keeping your face clean at all times. Wash it in the morning and night with facial cleanse. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by actress12345 on 3/15/2013 5:36:06 PM

I made a club! but it says it has to be approved
how long will it take? im very excited Smile

Hey redvelvetluv, not long at all. I can approve your club. Just give me one sec to look it over. After that you're good to go! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/15/2013 5:00:39 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 3/15/2013 4:49:00 PM

That's really wonderful that she did that!!! It's really important that dogs (and cats, etc) have good homes and are well-cared for. All of our pets have come from shelters, too. It's fantastic that she's raising awareness about these abandoned or homeless dogs.

by Lady Grey on 3/15/2013 4:31:43 PM

I want to make a club but it says to chose a vice preseident im really confused should I ask someone or can I just wait

hey girl! if you have someone in mind you can totally choose them, otherwise you can wait.

xoxo

Katie L.

by redvelvetluv on 3/15/2013 2:57:27 PM

That's amazing! I adopted a dog in july, and wanted to do the same but my mom wouldn't let me! good for her!

by xoxojillianxo on 3/15/2013 2:55:54 PM