2 HOURS AGO @comicgal40 @abbbyr5 The Bethesda signing moved to Tysons Corner, VA. Same general area! :)

2 HOURS AGO RT @albumR5: @rydelR5 I'm honestly so proud 💋💗#RydelRYLRpic.twitter.com/LmMNjikiibiib

2 HOURS AGO RT @rydelrylmag: #R5Family 💗@rydelR55 is releasing her very own special edition issue! Check it out on July 10th! �#RydelRYLYpic.twitter.com/2qZPObRSux2…

COMMENTS

March's Spectacular Shoe Giveaway week 2 winners

We're sweet on spring's coolest kicks, and--lucky you!--we're giving 'em all away. Better get ready for loads of where'd-ya-get-those compliments, cutie, 'cause they're so headin'...

i'm know i'm going to win something :3

by kellian on 3/17/2013 8:18:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I think my sister won the therafits shoes, but i don't know. Thanks!

Hey girlie, you can email Trish at trish@girlslife.com to ask her about it.

Lauren T.

by emma2112 on 3/17/2013 7:35:11 PM

yay (: im happy

by adrianamarie2 on 3/16/2013 5:12:17 PM

Hey GL sisters! Come check out my advice queen page! Its filed under guys and dating but I gladly give advice on EVERYTHING! I love helping and will gladly help anyone! Have a nice day Smile

by mooncool7 on 3/15/2013 11:42:13 PM

poo i entered the flats like LITTERALLY 200 times Frown

by yummyhair99 on 3/15/2013 11:41:06 PM

How do you get to the lip smackers contest?

Hey girlie,

Meghan D.

by gcolvin on 3/15/2013 10:35:51 PM

yay! new flip-flops!!!

by yuxiliu on 3/15/2013 9:40:17 PM

I felt lucky Frown

by dancer995 on 3/15/2013 7:05:59 PM

I entered for the Urbanog ankle boots all day! (every 5 min or so) and it's been like almost year since I won a prize. Why haven't I've been picked?

Hey monicaisfabuluz, sorry about that. You just have to remember that lots of girls are entering, so you're competing with them too. Everything happens for a reason, so maybe those boots weren't for you. Maybe another cuter pair are coming your way. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/15/2013 5:55:35 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 3/15/2013 4:59:04 PM