35 MINUTES AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

38 MINUTES AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

AN HOUR AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Sneak a peek at Disney's latest celeb-stuffed event

Both familiar faves and rising newbies gathered at New York’s Hudson Theater this week for Disney’s Kids Upfront presentation. Radio Disney’s N.B.T winners, Chloe &...

Mod, mod, mod
How do I tell a guy I'm not interested. He is so nice to others, people say, but he is so rude to me. I want a nice guy, not a jerk who kicks and punches me for no reason. I don't know what to do he is too mean, help!

Hey dancer995, you need to stand up for yourself girly. The next time he starts to bother you, stand up straight, look him dead in the eye and tell him to leave you alone. If he continues to get physical, you may have to hit him back to let him know you're serious. Maybe have your friends around you for extra support. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by dancer995 on 3/19/2013 5:50:10 PM

Laura should try a side part with her beautiful straight tresses! I <3 bridgit!!!

by kawai on 3/17/2013 9:46:00 PM

Hey, are Ross Lynch and Laura Marano dating? If anyone knows the answer, please post a comment! I saw it on facebook that they were, but not EVERYTHING on the web is true! ;p
And I <3 Laura's hairstyle! But it's super flat. It needs a little volume...Ross lynch is such a cutie!!!

by kawai on 3/17/2013 9:41:42 PM

Hey girlie,

I so wish I could offer some great advice. Unfortunately since I’m not an expert on the matter, I don’t want to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with the good old ‘rents. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you get things squared away.     , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Meghan D.

by <3qtpiecatherine<3 on 3/15/2013 11:13:12 PM

Love the new hairstyle, Laura! You should wear it more often on the show.

by dancer995 on 3/15/2013 7:03:04 PM

Whoa, Laura looks super different with her hair straight. My fave Disney stars are probably the entire cast of Good Luck Charlie and then Ross Lynch of course. Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 3/15/2013 6:33:53 PM

My favorite Disney star is definitely Ross Lynch<3 haha

by maggie183 on 3/15/2013 5:13:36 PM

Hey GL chicas! Check out my club, It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!! We have advice for any fashion/beauty sitch. Please check it out girlies! <3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 3/15/2013 5:02:11 PM

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!