7 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

8 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

8 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

10 butt busters to get your booty ready for the beach

Bikini season is just around the corner, and we wanna get you in tip top shape! Forget the boring old running routine, you need something...

Ok, the picture up there, especially of the girl on the left, is totally inappropriate

by Kstar101 on 5/2/2013 5:27:44 PM

I'm I the only one who thinks that the girls in the pic aren't real?

by -strawberry13 on 5/1/2013 6:00:47 PM

Will this make your butt bigger?

Hey girl, these exercises aren't supposed to make your butt bigger, but help tone it.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by iloveart213 on 5/1/2013 4:13:19 PM

@eemmais1, yes. If you wear a overnight pad, you should be fine all day. However, you should bring a couple extra, just in case your period suddenly gets heavy. Also, I reccommend changing before you go to school since you want to be able to wear it all day! Good luck!

Need advice? Go to my page and comment and I will get back to you within 48 hours. No topic is off limits.

by scamp24 on 5/1/2013 4:11:23 PM

Mod mod mod
My crush has been acting weird lately. He rejected me 6 months ago, so we barely ever talk. Last week, I asked if he saw something of mine, and instead of saying yes or no, he helped me look for it. A few days after that, I saw him in the room with his friend, and when I walked in, he said "shhh!" to his friend. Yesterday, his other friend was joking around with me before karate. His friend hasn't talked to me in 2 months. My crush isn't afraid to walk close to me anymore. Weird. In class, his friends and him were acting really strange. My crush is usually the focused quiet type, but it was like he couldn't sit still yesterday. He would playfully kick his friends and he would smile and giggle and not act himself. His friend would glance over at me a few times, and whisper to my crush. What does it sound like to you? What should I do to my crush? I don't want to look desperate, I just wanna get to know him better. Thanks! Laughing

Hey girl, it sounds like your crush might like ya back, how exciting!  For flirting tips, ideas, and ways to get to know him better, check out GL's ice breakers.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by isabellec on 5/1/2013 12:45:21 PM

Do I have to change my period during the school day? Can I go around 7-8 hours without changing it, if I wear an overnight pad? I just got my period and I really don't want to change it at school...

by eemmais1 on 5/1/2013 1:35:41 AM

This is all really easy! i do a lot of this is dance class!

by hmeyer on 5/1/2013 1:20:58 AM

by Emilicious on 5/1/2013 12:09:35 AM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

You can go deaf from cranking up the headphones on your iPod.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).