Four wicked ways to transform your home from ordinary to out of this world
Why does my BGF act too cool around me at school?
I can't stop tearing my hair out...help!
5 books that get us excited for fall sports and activities
Your weekly horoscope!
Your ultimate shopping guide: when to save and when to splurge
Match your pen to your polish: it’s a thing!
5 fall inspired smoothies to try now
Where will you meet your next crush?
Sneak a peek at our October/November issue starring Peyton List!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
6 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz
7 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday
8 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG
14 Comments | Add Yours
1. Bare face or made up? Somewhat made up
2. Trendy or classic? Both depending
3. Glitter or bold color? Glitter
4. Lipstick or lipgloss? Lipgloss
5. Pink or red? Pink
6. Mascara or eyeliner? Mascara
7. Foundation or concealer? Foundation
8. Straight hair or curly? I have naturally straight hair but almost half of the time I curl it
by maggie183 on 3/20/2013 7:24:07 PM
1. Bare face or made up? bare face
2. Trendy or classic? classic
3. Glitter or bold color? glitter
4. Lipstick or lipgloss? lipgloss
5. Pink or red? red
6. Mascara or eyeliner? eyeliner
7. Foundation or concealer? concealer
8. Straight hair or curly? curly (if my hair would curl...)
by raininghippos on 3/20/2013 7:08:00 PM
1. Bare face or made up? Bare face.
2. Trendy or classic? classic.
3. Glitter or bold color? glitter.
4. Lipstick or lipgloss? lipgloss.
5. Pink or red? pink.
6. Mascara or eyeliner? mascara.
7. Foundation or concealer? foundation.
8. Straight hair or curly? curly.
by michipie205 on 3/20/2013 6:08:24 PM
Some days i like it straight but other i like it curly
by Punky99 on 3/20/2013 4:30:39 PM
Quiz: What kind of sister are you?
Are you the sassy sister, the shy sister or the supportive sister? Take this quiz—inspired by the new graphic novel Sisters by Raina Telgemeier—to find out!