Fun ways to stay active this fall
What to do if you and your friend have the same crush
My boarding school roommate is driving me nuts
The 20 best teen books of all time
"Autumn" -- An original poem
Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good
Sweet treats: 6 good-enough-to-eat beauty products
Find the perf workout class with these tips
Give your guy's style a grade!
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
13 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP
14 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd
15 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe
14 Comments | Add Yours
1. Bare face or made up? Somewhat made up
2. Trendy or classic? Both depending
3. Glitter or bold color? Glitter
4. Lipstick or lipgloss? Lipgloss
5. Pink or red? Pink
6. Mascara or eyeliner? Mascara
7. Foundation or concealer? Foundation
8. Straight hair or curly? I have naturally straight hair but almost half of the time I curl it
by maggie183 on 3/20/2013 7:24:07 PM
1. Bare face or made up? bare face
2. Trendy or classic? classic
3. Glitter or bold color? glitter
4. Lipstick or lipgloss? lipgloss
5. Pink or red? red
6. Mascara or eyeliner? eyeliner
7. Foundation or concealer? concealer
8. Straight hair or curly? curly (if my hair would curl...)
by raininghippos on 3/20/2013 7:08:00 PM
1. Bare face or made up? Bare face.
2. Trendy or classic? classic.
3. Glitter or bold color? glitter.
4. Lipstick or lipgloss? lipgloss.
5. Pink or red? pink.
6. Mascara or eyeliner? mascara.
7. Foundation or concealer? foundation.
8. Straight hair or curly? curly.
by michipie205 on 3/20/2013 6:08:24 PM
Some days i like it straight but other i like it curly
by Punky99 on 3/20/2013 4:30:39 PM
Quiz: What kind of sister are you?
Are you the sassy sister, the shy sister or the supportive sister? Take this quiz—inspired by the new graphic novel Sisters by Raina Telgemeier—to find out!