5 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

9 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

10 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

5 ab blasters for a spring break bikini bod

Planning on lying on the beach and checking out some cuties this spring break? Even if you just wish you were going somewhere, the warmer...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
heyy, so summer is in about 70 days and i was wondering if i can tone up in tht amount of time. i want to flatten my stomache and tighten my legs and arms. i have been trying to for a while but just stopping. i have soccer three times a week. and i could run thirty minutes on the days i dont have soccer. i can lift ten pound weights for my arms and squat and do lunges. and eat minimal sweets and lots of salad and fruits. do you think tht could work?
i really want to wear a bikini and look differnt for my old friends which im going to see also this summer.
THx!! Smile

Hey girl, eating healthy foods and exercising regularly is a fantastic idea.  And even if you don't get dramatic bod-changing results, your bod will feel great and healthy.  Sounds like a good plan.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by bribri4ever on 4/16/2013 4:59:47 PM

Sorry I can't remember how to attach this comment to another conversation so this comment goes to the first conversation.

Hey girl I just wanted to say it sounds as if you are at a perfect weight I would be working more at building muscle and yes, you will gain weight but remember muscle weighs more then fat. Good luck let me know how it works out. Good luck girl...
-Emily

by Sundaygirl on 4/15/2013 7:45:36 PM

MOD I am 16 and I weigh 114 pounds and I'm 5'6 I play sports and I want to weigh 110 pounds I work out and I want to be skinnier especially in my stomache and legs what can I eat and do that will help me get skinnier?

Hey girl, if you want to lose weight, consult a doctor first to figure out the healthiest way to do it.  Instead of focusing on a number on a scale, think about how your bod feels.  If you want your core and legs to feel strong and fit, focus on workouts that will strengthen those muscles.  Here are GL's favorite ab workouts and lean leg workouts.  As for eating, do your best to eat a healthy and balanced diet.  Make sure you're eating plenty of fruits and veggies.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by SnowBoarder88 on 4/15/2013 10:35:39 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! So in November I just got a major back fusion surgery and for about 2 years I can't bend lift or twist. I want to find good stomach exercises that i can do without bending lifting or twisting! please help

Hey girlie, unfortunately there's not much you can do. The best thing I can think of is marching in place. Pulling your knees up to your chest will work on some of your lower abdominal muscles.

Lauren T.

by princesschick1999 on 4/8/2013 7:57:50 PM

Check out my club FitandFun2013 !

by DancerGirl977 on 4/8/2013 6:18:45 PM

Check out my club FitandFun2013 to lose weight the healthy way and get slimmer by summer !

by DancerGirl977 on 4/8/2013 6:15:50 PM

I'm determined to be healthier this year. I work out for 1h 5 times a week and eat healthy. So far I've lost 2 pounds! Its a start Smile

by DancerGirl977 on 4/6/2013 12:58:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD since spring is coming, i'm worried about excess fat i gained over break and from lack of exercise. how can i take it off quickly and safely? i was gonna drink practically nothing but water to help cut out calories from liquids. try and get more sleep(like a half an hour) eat more fruit and go running almost everyday(i have hour and a half long karate classes on Monday and Wednesday so i wouldn't bother on those days)what are other effective ways to help take it off fast, or just generally feel better about myself?(i'm 5 6', 15 years old and weigh about 135 pounds, so much many calories should i be eating a day?) thanks!!

Hey girlie, those are all great ways! Cut out any junk food and candy from your diet too, and make sure that you're eating lots of vegetables with dinner.

Lauren T.

by karategirl78 on 4/1/2013 5:17:09 PM

I'm a Christian and I've been wearing bikinis for quite some time now. They don't show anything naughty or provocative (if you buy the right size) and are much easier to move around while swimming. Oh, and I'm also a competitive and varsity cheerleader, who wears mini skirts and half tops. It's part of our performance aspect. I don't believe my non-provocative clothing is offending my faith or others by wearing them. Sorry to be all rant-y, but there's a lot of generalizations happening that shouldn't. Thanks loves.

by kenzi143 on 3/30/2013 10:56:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I know that I am generally healthy, a good weight, and pretty fit, but I have this little stomach fat that looks like I weigh more than I really do. I really want to get rid of it but I don't know how. Got any ideas?
Thanks

Hey girl, don't worry about it! It's all about eating healthy and trying to work out everyday. Just stay active and stay away from gross foods and you'll be as healthy as can be! Don't sweat it. Smile I've been trying a new thing where I have a green drink every morning. Super healthy, and super good for you!

lauren r.