1 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

4 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

5 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

5 ab blasters for a spring break bikini bod

Planning on lying on the beach and checking out some cuties this spring break? Even if you just wish you were going somewhere, the warmer...

MOD!! MOD!! MOD!! My body has been acting really weird lately. One day my stomach will be practically flat, then the next day it will be a couple inches larger and it changes almost everyday! I really want my stomach to stay flat. Any ideas why my body is like this? Why is this happening? HELP!!

Hey girlie,

That is totally normal, weight can fluctuate a bit depending on your exercise and eating that day, plus you're growing, so it's nothing to worry about at all! Smile

Meghan D.

by Uniquely me! on 3/29/2013 9:45:22 PM

So I heard before that doing ab workouts like those will only work the abs and not get rid of the extra belly fat. Is that true? I'm working for my six-pack before band camp starts and I would appreciate some advice as to how to really get amazing abs. Plus, I am also working towards a 5k this summer so I'm trying to find something that will help me, too.
Thanks! Smile

by specialkb9766 on 3/29/2013 10:23:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Hi! I was hoping you could give me some advice for exercise. I want to get rid of some of my extra belly fat. I don't feel comfortable with it and just want to actually be comfortable and confident wearing a bikini, so I was wondering if you knew what types of workouts work best and how often I should do them. I heard that abs and cardio workouts are the best, and that you should start small with exercising 3 times a week and work your way up to 4 or 5 times a week. I just want your advice to know what I should do. Thanks! Smile

Hey! that sounds like a great workout routine. yeah i've heard cardio is great for all around health too. here's some more! http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx

Helen S.

by allicat13 on 3/28/2013 8:34:42 PM

Mod
I can't wear a bikini for 20 years!! Why are so many posts about biknis anyways? I lose self-esteem when I see these. Frown How do I fix having a lack of self-esteem from a surgery? None of THOSE girls have a scar!

Hey! I know it's frustrating, but you've already taken the first step. you've acknowledged that you aren't those girls. Why should you compare yourself to them? everything that's different about you makes you unique and special, and that's worth being proud of Smile

Helen S.

by Radieal on 3/28/2013 7:44:56 PM

Oooh some of those are cute bikinis in the photo! Also great tips! I wish there was pictures though to show how to do them. By the way, I'm Christian and wear bikinis so I hope people don't generalize by Ralinia comment. Smile

by Chloe<3 on 3/28/2013 7:13:49 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod
Im 5 10,13, and 34a what types of bras and bikinis are best for small chested people like me. Also for non padded sports bras should I wear a regular bra under it for protection or just wear the sports bra alone.

hey! sports bra alone is fine, i think a triangle top would be cute Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by winkpc101 on 3/28/2013 6:25:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD What are the best exercises to get rid of "love handle" things on your sides? I really hate them -_-
thanks!

Helen S.

by thatsnotawkward on 3/28/2013 6:05:41 PM

i figured out how to do them fine, my abs hurt when i do them though, but i guess that means it's working! Laughing

by Goldforever on 3/28/2013 3:02:08 PM

I am a Christian and I would never wear a bikini!! Ever.

by Ralinia on 3/28/2013 2:05:21 PM

Theese our moves that when I did them at the gym my trainer told that those dont the only one that does planks and only if you do it right.

by dancefnn on 3/28/2013 11:19:22 AM