8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

10 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

12 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

5 cute ways to deck the walls

Redecorating your room is super pricey, and you just don’t have the cash! Rather than buying a new desk or plush pillow, we have a...

OMG! I actually have a quote already pained on my wall!!! It's, "If you can dream it, you can do it." ~Walt Disney.

by Silverroseart on 4/14/2013 10:22:20 AM

I do gymnastics twice a week, for an hour and a half each time. It's a good workout, but I know it's important to have at least 60 minutes of physical activity every day. What do you think would be a good workout to have everyday that would strengthen everything (arms, legs, abs, etc) and keep me fit? Thanks a bunch! Laughing

Hey girlie! I would just do a simple routine workout everyday - that usually works better than anything else. Hop on the elliptical or go for a run, then do some squats and crunches and you should be set!
Florence N.

by Lady Grey on 3/28/2013 10:44:44 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 3/25/2013 1:13:51 PM

This is funny, because the quote was messed up and now it says world, not word. The world does not say "I'm possible", but the word impossible does! I thought it was a typo, but you guys made the same mistake multiple times. Just letting you know... Smile

by coracat on 3/24/2013 10:34:57 PM

Okay so my family just ordered pizza to be delivered. What are some healthy choices that I could get instead of the usual cheese pizza? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie, pizza isn't so bad for you if you limit yourself. Dab the pizza with a napkin to make it less greasy and only eat 2 small slices or one larger one. If you're still hungry have a salad or a piece of fruit.

Lauren T.

by riadaisy on 3/24/2013 8:32:24 PM

I love the quote!

by lilyyum on 3/24/2013 5:02:15 PM

<3 chalkboard paint. I'm moving and I'm allowed to do whatever I want with my new roomSmile Colored chalkboard paint wall, white board wall, and a wall of corkboard tiles covered in 2 different fabrics to make a checkerboard bulliton board wall. and a loft bed. im pretty excitedSmile)))))))

by sarahaqua17 on 3/24/2013 1:25:21 AM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?