7 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL

10 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

11 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

COMMENTS

6 tricks to keeping your room clean

We know—cleaning your room is tough. You fold, sweep and dust all the time, but somehow, your room is back to its messy self within...

Great article. Thx again gl!

by angie.andrea.k on 8/23/2013 8:42:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Well i just moved to kuwait... and everything is different here...ppl dont wear shorts or short sleeve shirts. Some days ago,i went with my parents to go buy some clothes, and i think ive got something acceptable to wear. The problem is my school uniform. I have to wear tights and sweaters and blazers but the average temperature is 40 degrees celcius.help! i dont know wat to do....any tips on how to cool down...also..im very stressed about bf s. In my old skwl,i had tons of boyfriends but in this country,its a bit different. U cant show affection or kisses or hugs. My school is british although and it has international students. Help please

Hey girl! Don't stress about boyfriends- if the culture doesn't support PDA, you'll find other ways to spend time with guys- like just being friends.  As for clothes- try light tights, not wool, and wear a tank top under all of those layers so you're not wear tons of layers of long sleeves.  Try asking new friends at your school what their tips are- they will have great suggestions for you, since they've been wearing these uniforms for awhile.   xoxo

Kate G.

by angie.andrea.k on 8/23/2013 7:42:46 AM

omigosh! I literally have dozens of unfinished craft projects. I've got three piles of different fabrics and materials. There's absolutely no way i'll ever get the projects all done. lol, I guess i'll get rid of all the stuff!

by lunarbeauty on 4/20/2013 1:06:47 AM

mod
okay so i have two friends that are like my bffs, and they are always going to the mall and they have inside jokes, and all that. Im left out every time and one of those girls i had the same issue in september. help me what do i do???????????? i cant go to the mall alone so i cant go with them and i feel so sad what do i do? D':

Hey girl, if you feel excluded from their friend-activities, make some fun plans of your own.  Invite your mom or a sister to go to the mall or hit up a coffee shop or a movie with a different friend.  Instead of feeling sad and left out, put your energy into doing fun things with people who do want to spend time with you.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by pandasrock292 on 4/8/2013 9:33:17 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
I'm in 6th grade, and in my school that means that we are going 2 Toroto, Candada for a school field trip for two days and one night. We are leaving this Thursday and I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT 2 PACK. The teachers will not tell us anything. What should I pack? Thanks!!!

Hey girl, pack a nice outfit incase you're going to dinner, PJs, comfy outfit for the bus rides and another cute but comfy outfit to walk around in!
lauren r.

by Sarah510 on 4/7/2013 10:39:52 AM

MOD
my main problem is dress clutter. My entire side of the bedroom is in pristine order but my beuriu is cluttered with nick knacks like picture frames, jewelery boxes, dance trophies and ballerina bobble heads. How do I reorganize that? Thanks for your time

Hey girl, i would suggest taking a look on pintrest. They have ideas for organizing and re-doing everything. Try looking up "bureau organization" and you'll find  a lot of hits.
lauren r.

by chocolateworld12 on 4/7/2013 6:10:33 AM

hi, pls check out my club advice*4*teens, its all about fashion and friends

by fawn4ever on 4/7/2013 6:08:58 AM

by Emilicious on 4/7/2013 1:06:36 AM

cool thanks i am going shopping on the 20th with my besties and i am gonna buy some stuff i think <3 Smile CLOTHES! now gotta clean my room, sigh lol.

by yummyhair99 on 4/7/2013 12:47:36 AM