Bridget M.

is modding

12 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

15 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

16 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Classic '90s teen movie marathon sleepover

Craving a girls’ night in, but don’t know what to do? We know you’re tired of the same old gossip and makeover sleepovers, so try...

I <3 Clueless. It's SO amazing and funny.

by Silverroseart on 4/6/2013 12:06:31 PM

ok i saw Ever After w/ Drew Barrymore and the movie was great. i honestly loved the movie and could watch it again and again. And i really want to see clueless. i heard its good. I know sixteen candles isn't on the list but thats a good movie too and it's actually really funny

by Icecreamluver on 4/5/2013 11:53:15 AM

For some reason, my custom officer names are not showing in my club, THE place to be. I changed them a couple of times within one hour. Could that be it, or is it a glitch? Thank you!

Hey girlie! The system takes a little while to process and display everything. If you changed them a couple of times, that might be the reason why they're not popping up yet. I would give it a little time, and check back in a few hours or so.
Florence N.

by bookworm2000 on 4/4/2013 9:37:16 PM

I love Ever After: A Cinderella Story. So sweet!

by Kstar101 on 4/4/2013 8:49:16 PM

Watched like 90% of em! They're so goooood!

by aki2000 on 4/4/2013 6:20:32 PM

Hey girl! I have friends who have that same problem, I'm sorry it's making you feel bad. You're beautiful! Just in case no one's told you that today, I thought I would Smile So, about your question, they're called stretch marks, and a lot  of people have them; I have them too. I actually have a guy friend who has them and he uses cocoa butter on them every day to make them less visible, and he says it's worked well. That sounds like a good exercise routine, and good luck with your dance! I've always wanted to be good at dancing Smile Helen S.

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 4/4/2013 5:33:20 PM

I love clueless Smile Just watched it this weekend!!

by genieinabottle on 4/4/2013 4:35:32 PM

THE place to be
We talk about fashion/beauty, celeb gossip, guys, and advice about life in general. We need 2 custom officers, so join and ask about that. I also just need members in general. A club isn't much fun when you only have five members. If you have any ideas for me to add to my club, let me know on my profile.
~bookworm2000 ☼

by bookworm2000 on 4/4/2013 4:03:07 PM

Hey Darlings! Do you love style? Do you like to stand out? Are you the girl in your class who ventures beyond the leggings, ugg boots, and Northface uniform? Then the club, Stand Out is definitely for you! Smile We will post all about style, hair, and beauty, and offer great advice. Hope to see you there! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/4/2013 1:28:07 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 4/4/2013 1:27:53 PM