AN HOUR AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your #horoscope: http://t.co/6q0cyyIeCt

2 HOURS AGO How to stay healthy during Labor Day cookouts: http://t.co/RthaSviW43

3 HOURS AGO Poppin' pin-worthy BTS nail art: http://t.co/EykNKhp6zB

COMMENTS

Does my brother have ADD, or is he just annoying?

My brother is 11 and has a bad temper and is constantly talking or moving his hands or feet. He could possibly have ADD, because...

PLEASE DON'T PUT HIM ON RITALIN. ADD meds suck, okay!? They make you super depressed.

by Jordanifying on 3/26/2013 1:43:24 PM

Definitely sounds like ADD to me..if you love your brother, find a way to make your family see that he needs professional help. Everyone will thank you for it later<3

by maggie183 on 3/25/2013 8:01:28 PM

MOD MOD
I have to dress up like Marie Antoinette for a school project. I have a wig but I need advice on the dress and stuff. Please help, I really need an A on this. Thanks for your time <3

Hey girlie, try looking in some thrift or vintage stores for an older style dress. Use a tutu to make your dress puff out around the hips. And use some classic jewelry like pearls to accessorize.

Lauren T.

by rcy9 on 3/25/2013 5:27:52 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 3/25/2013 1:14:08 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 3/25/2013 11:17:44 AM

Wow...... Just wow..... :/

by Abbydabbers on 3/25/2013 9:06:10 AM

This sounds EXACTLY like my little eleven year old brother! He has a terrible temper too! It seems like I wrote this!

by pinklol56 on 3/25/2013 9:01:05 AM

my bro does the exact same thing! and sometimes, i join him. growing up is overrated!!!!!!!!!

by Prim on 3/25/2013 7:05:32 AM

I also have a brother whose 11, hes pretty great hes just really loud (takes after my mother in that area) all he does is sing and sing and sing! Which sounds like it would be nice, but it can get irritating after a while..

by Chloe<3 on 3/25/2013 12:39:15 AM