AN HOUR AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

Does my brother have ADD, or is he just annoying?

My brother is 11 and has a bad temper and is constantly talking or moving his hands or feet. He could possibly have ADD, because...

Mod, Mod, Mod. Ok so whenever I have a softball game, I dread it. Some girls love going to their sports games. I COMPLETELY dread it and its stressing and ruining my life! Any tips? Frown Frown

Hey girl, if you completely dread softball and it's ruining your life, it sounds like it's time to consider stopping playing.  If it's really making you miserable, don't invest time and energy into it.  Talk with you parents or friends about finding an activity that makes you happy.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by marylofal16 on 4/15/2013 3:33:59 PM

MOD
There's a guy in the same grade as my friends and I. He calls us, um, bad things in swear words. It's highly inapproprite (we're in 6th grade) and will get him in loads of trouble. One friend thinks that it's because he hates her (wich is true). I think it has to do more with how he (seems to) have a HUGE crush on another friend. Both friends have lockers close to each other. One day he was talking about how he would... uh, make children; with both of them at their lockers (he's to the right of both of them). How do we get him to stop? The teachers won't do anything unless they hear it and he won't say anything when they're watching. What do we do? He doesn't care about punishment, either. I'm worried about the friend that he might like because she doesn't know how to get her crush to notice her and might try jealousy (yikes)! I love her like a sister and just don't want her to date a dork! Please help with this!

Hey girlie, ignore him. He's doing this because he wants to get a reaction from you girls, and it sounds like it's working. Don't look at him or talk to him when he's around. Eventually, he'll probably get bored and leave you all alone.

Lauren T.

by Radieal on 4/7/2013 8:31:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
So, I'm a straight A student, and my little brother is... um, not. I try to help him with his homework and stuff, but he screams at me every time I try to help. He's in 3rd grade, so they're just learning multiplication with multiple digits. When he comes home to do his homework, he messes it ALL up! I ask him why he doesn't know how and he says that the school didn't teach them. They didn't teach him his simple multiplication facts like 3x4 either. I know for a fact that they do teach it. I had the same teacher and I remember doing everything that he did. What's his problem?! He has to read for school, too and all he reads is comic books. And he doesn't even read! He looks at the pictures and fakes it. He can read chapter books! And whenever I ask him about it, he yells at me... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?! HE IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey cdd323, some people don't like school. Maybe it's a little more difficult for him. Try to find fun ways to teach him about his lessons. Play games, add flashcards and prizes(snacks, new comic books) to his homework. That way he'll be more excited about learning. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cdd323 on 4/5/2013 12:36:23 PM

Another thing, he mentions a long long long long time ago that lip biting is sexy/turns him on. That does 'turning on' mean? I get confused. Should I try to bite my lip? Or will it end up in a bad result? If I should bite my lip, how should i bite it?
Xoxo Angelsfall

by Angelsfall on 4/5/2013 8:14:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
One of my best friends showed me this text from a guy she likes asking to see her shirtless. She said no, but I'm worried that she'll give in and send one to him, because she really likes him. What should I do?

Hey cute509, you can't control the actions of others, but you can tell her about the consequences of certain actions. Remind her of what could happen if she sends the pic. He could post it online, show it to his friends and/or school. He may also assume that since she sent him that picture, she is open to doing physical things. Lastly, how will she feel after she has done it? Exposed? Embarrassed? Just talk it out with her. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cute509 on 4/4/2013 11:47:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Thank you soooo much!!! I was worried !!

by iloveonedirection! on 4/1/2013 6:41:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have a question, if you delete cookies and history from the web and your iPod, will it show up on the Internet bill or anything else? Thanks!!!

Hey girlie, if it's gone from the history, no one will find it.

Lauren T.

by iloveonedirection! on 4/1/2013 6:24:31 PM

I really like my sister's guy friend, but he's two years older than me. Do guys think it's weird when younger girls like them? Helen S.

by haleyiscool on 3/30/2013 2:58:38 PM

Don't just automatically assume it's ADD, because then he could be taking un-needed medication and I'm pretty sure that could be bad for him. On the flip side of the coin, however, don't dismiss this as a behavioral issue. Let the proffessionals handle this, as the article stated. It's what they're paid to do.
BTW,I wasn't dismissing this as a behavioral issue in my last comment, if it seemed that way.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 3/27/2013 2:27:36 PM

He could just be fidgety, short-tempered and disobedient.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 3/26/2013 8:05:58 PM

PLEASE DON'T PUT HIM ON RITALIN. ADD meds suck, okay!? They make you super depressed.

by Jordanifying on 3/26/2013 1:43:24 PM

Definitely sounds like ADD to me..if you love your brother, find a way to make your family see that he needs professional help. Everyone will thank you for it later<3

by maggie183 on 3/25/2013 8:01:28 PM

MOD MOD
I have to dress up like Marie Antoinette for a school project. I have a wig but I need advice on the dress and stuff. Please help, I really need an A on this. Thanks for your time <3

Hey girlie, try looking in some thrift or vintage stores for an older style dress. Use a tutu to make your dress puff out around the hips. And use some classic jewelry like pearls to accessorize.

Lauren T.

by rcy9 on 3/25/2013 5:27:52 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 3/25/2013 1:14:08 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 3/25/2013 11:17:44 AM

Wow...... Just wow..... :/

by Abbydabbers on 3/25/2013 9:06:10 AM

This sounds EXACTLY like my little eleven year old brother! He has a terrible temper too! It seems like I wrote this!

by pinklol56 on 3/25/2013 9:01:05 AM

my bro does the exact same thing! and sometimes, i join him. growing up is overrated!!!!!!!!!

by Prim on 3/25/2013 7:05:32 AM

I also have a brother whose 11, hes pretty great hes just really loud (takes after my mother in that area) all he does is sing and sing and sing! Which sounds like it would be nice, but it can get irritating after a while..

by Chloe<3 on 3/25/2013 12:39:15 AM