10 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

13 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

14 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Ease into your spring workout routine with a basic butterfly leg stretch

Whether you are still sore from you spring sport’s practice, working on your flexibility, or just taking care of your body, stretching is super important...

Mod!!! Mod!!! Mod!!!
I have no upper body strength at all and my arms are really weak....how can i get upper body strength and arm strength?

Helen S.

by orlandobloomrocks on 4/27/2013 9:01:39 AM

Hey girlie, you're almost definitely underweight. And you're probably not consuming enough calories. Your breakfast and dinner both sound substantial enough, but you need to eat some real food for lunch. You can have a sandwich or a wrap or anything with some protein in it. If you're having trouble with your body image then you should talk to someone. You're absolutely not chubby and you need help seeing that and getting better.

Lauren T.

by pottergirl317 on 3/25/2013 8:52:12 PM

I have super curly hair, wash it with curly conditioning shampoo and conditioner usually once a day, and have dandruff. What should I do to get rid if it besides switching to a dandruff shampoo?

Hey Daddy'sgrl12, keep your hair moisturized. Olive oil is really good for flaky scalps. Part your hair into sections, dip olive oil on your fingers and apply it to your scalp. Hydro-cortisone also helps. You can get it from CVS, Rite-Aid or the medical section in Target and Wal-Mart. It's not too expensive. Try one of those girly! Hope this helps! xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Daddy'sgrl12 on 3/22/2013 7:29:27 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have two officer positions available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 3/21/2013 11:08:03 PM

I do the butterfly stretch in dance all the time! I'm really close to my splits on left and pretty close on right. I don't think the butterfly stretch really helps with splits but it fells good. I do over splits which is where u over stretch in splits like putting ur leg on a higher surface. Last year I wasn't that close in splits but now im closer bc of over splits!!!

by hmeyer on 3/21/2013 10:58:08 PM

by hmeyer on 3/21/2013 10:42:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
So i wanna lose weight for summer and all that. I'm working out but I need a diet. Any Ideas?

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx

Helen S.

by whoaa1234 on 3/21/2013 7:11:42 PM

Hi I am 14, and so far I have really good eyesight. But both my parents have glasses, and so do my two older sisters!! I really want to maintain my good eyesight - is there any good foods to help or anything?

hey! carrots! and any other foods with vitamin A Smile

Helen S.

by Ralinia on 3/21/2013 6:11:57 PM

by nazirah817 on 3/21/2013 6:09:23 PM

mod mod mod i know i just commented but you said i should stretch my other parts of my body instead of just that one to become that flexible so can you tell me some stretches i could do that would stretch them thank you Smile

Hey girl, check out this post: "Warm up right! Smart stretches for every sport."  Happy stretching!

Karin E.