3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

I'm awful at small talk. Help!

I'm not good with small talk and being funny and random. When I'm home, I can do anything, but when I am around my friends...

hi well im new and i was wondering how do you write advice to other people? Smile thanks
p.s. i love this website

by annelie on 6/29/2013 11:51:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
When I put my hair up I have big ears, when it's down I look better. When it's dirty I have to put it up if I don't have time for a shower. Any other ideas?

hey! you should try dry shampoo for days you don't shower, or else just shower every day.

Helen S.

by xXgirlslifeXx on 4/11/2013 6:33:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Hi so, my two friends say that I'm obsessed with Boy George (a singer that was very famous in the 80s) and my mom even thinks so and I don't like it. I feel bad that I am really interested in him and since he looks like a girl (kinda) and is gay I feel bad. I don't want my parents to feel disappointing or mad or weirded out by me and whenever I talk about him I can't help but feel embarrassed. Please help me feel better and to get over this... feeling!!!!! PLEASE!

Hey iLoveOneDirection, you can't help it if you like someone. If you're too embarrassed to talk about him and feel they get annoyed, keep your feelings about him to yourself. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by iloveonedirection! on 4/5/2013 6:52:30 PM

I totally feel you girl. All my friends talk about where they're going over spring break and how many times theyve been there but i cant say any thing cause i dont even knpw what im doing over spring break.

by devin567 on 3/27/2013 11:14:38 PM

Hey ladies, it would be so cool if you could check out my club, Style Spy. It's all about fashion, makeup, hair, and style (duhh). We currently have two officer positions available, all you have to do is apply and it could totally be you! Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 3/21/2013 10:59:29 PM

wow i can so relate to that!!

by Casey_cookie on 3/20/2013 7:47:27 PM

Wow the blond girl in the picture all the way on the left looks exactly like someone I know!! Gotta love my insightful comments right? ;) lol

by maggie183 on 3/19/2013 7:31:21 PM

Hey Girly girls! Check out my club, "Go Girlz" !!! We have a fun fact every day and we can get your advice! Research comes fresh out of our Girl Library and we need some new office members! So what u waiting for? CHECK IT OUT!

by tomhiddlestoner on 3/19/2013 7:22:45 PM

by nazirah817 on 3/19/2013 7:14:51 PM

I cant really relate to you because I am the one who is ALWAYS talking and laughing and being random but I pretty much just say whatever I am thinking in my head. Not in a mean way like "Eww thats an ugly top" but "I am really hungry" or "It is soo sunny out" I never stop talking pretty much!

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/19/2013 6:54:50 PM

THANK U GL! I am horrid at starting conversations or making small talk!

by mimi1lewis on 3/19/2013 5:41:02 PM