2 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

2 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

3 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

My bestie isn't acting like a very good friend

BFF’s are supposed to be loyal, right? Well, my BFF is a different story. She does not call me back, and when I ask if...

You think you have friend problems. My friend moved to America from England in 4th grade. We were friends but didn't become BFFs until last year. This summer I found out that she had two more best friends in 6th grade (we are in 8th). They're twins. For a wile the four of us were really good friends, but one of the twins got super protective over my BFF. So then we fought and she flicked me off, I called it off with her. My BFF never puts any effort into our friendship, so I stopped texting her to see what would happen. A month has gone by and I haven't gotten one text. Now we are distant and whenever a problem comes up, she the victim. I want to be friends with her but that's gonna be hard because her mom and the twins mom are really good friends. I'm thinking of giving her up all together. It's like I'm wasting my time. I want to talk to her but she never responds to any of my texts. I'm worried its going to make things awkward around our other friends. Help!

by Bananarox11 on 3/23/2013 1:22:08 AM

Your in a better situation then I am. Okay so my so called best friend gets mad at me for no reason. She found a new best friend and shes a back stabber and I am sure she is saying stuff out me to my best friend making her mad at me and stuff and it makes me so annoyed!

by soccer.is.da.best on 3/22/2013 9:43:33 PM

MOD
I have a friend who may or may not like my crush. The three of us are all friends by the way. I know she liked him last year and asked him out but he said no. This year, I became very close to my crush while she had a boyfriend. They dated for 4 months and she broke up with him. She still hangs around my crush cause they are still friends and she has been messaging me lately about them hanging out all the time. I know my crush likes me back but does my friend like him again?

Hey Quietfriend1415, I think your friend does like him. Maybe you two should sit down and have a talk. You never want a boy to end your friendship, so discuss what to do in situations like this, where it may happen. It may be better that you two stay away from guys you both like, because someone may get hurt. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Quietfriend1415 on 3/22/2013 7:34:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD PLEASE ANSWER SOON!!!
hey so tonite is the spring fling. I don't have a crew to go with. My old friends who i sorta hang out with but idk if they still even like me much are gonna be there, but my new friends are busy (my old friends and i didn't have a fight, we just hang out less btw) I wanna go , but not sure about flying solo, I feel self concious?! thanks!

Hey hockey-angel, why don't you call up your old friends? How will you know how they feel about you if you don't try to communicate with them? Send them a text asking wats up and if they're going tonight. There is nothing with going solo either. Sometimes you have the best fun by yourself. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hockey-angel on 3/22/2013 5:16:25 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!!
March 23d-April 1st is my schools spring break. My family (4 people) are driving down to North Carolina. We have a toyota corrola and its really small, especially with the luggage. Any ideas on how to make the trip more enjoyable? And just fyi we're making the 10 hour trip in two days. Thanks!!!

Hey PandaLOver0330, bring music, snacks, and a book. Play car games with your family too. You guys could play "I Spy", "Punch Bugey, No Punchback" and sing songs like "99 Bottles of Beer On The Wall". Hope this helps! Have a fun and safe trip! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by PandaLover0330 on 3/22/2013 4:56:17 PM

hey guys I would really love it if you checked out my club RIP Hachiko
It's dedicated to the famous dog in Japan you can join if your a fan of hachi
like the Japanese Akita breed or just like dogs in general
if you haven't heard of him look up Hachiko the dog its a really
nice story but it's sad mailyse f.

by redvelvetluv on 3/22/2013 1:53:48 PM