AN HOUR AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

2 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

3 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

COMMENTS

Protein power lunch! Avocado chicken salad wrap

Keep hunger away without undoing your workout with this fast and fit recipe. The chicken is packed with protein while the vitamins in the avocado...

MOD? MOD?
Do you know some healthy lunches or breakfasts for the school year? I'm trying to eat healthier this year. If you have links or recipes from this site that would be awesome. Thanks!

Hey! check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/Search.aspx?q=healthy+lunch

Helen S.

by olivia1234 on 7/13/2013 4:10:33 PM

I love avocado, it tastes so good and is so good for you. I had some over the weekend and I would like some more.

by fashionqn on 6/24/2013 11:40:59 PM

I really want to have a toned tummy for summer. On the YouTube channel XHIT, if I did the "Six Pack Abs" and "6 Minute Ab Workout", along with a couple or other videos from that channel (so like 30 minutes of ab workouts a day), and I did it for around 45-50 days, would that give me a toned tummy for summer? Also, are there any really good ab workouts/moves you would recommend that would help me tone my abs? Thanks sooo much!! Smile

Helen S.

by Lady Grey on 5/2/2013 8:17:11 PM

Join my club the Dinner Helper

by MTC 415 on 5/2/2013 7:52:56 PM

I'm a pescetarian can you give me any shrimp or seafood recipes? iv been eating a lot of shrimp tacos but I would like to eat something else besides that

Hey girl!  One of my fav foods to eat with shrimp in it is a shrimp stir fry.  Here is a simple recipe you can make at home with your M&D...

LINK: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/shrimp-vegetable-stir-fry-10000001875224/

Elizabeth K.

by redvelvetluv on 4/30/2013 3:54:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I can't eat gluten (wheat). Are there any good gluten free recipies that I can try? I've been gluten free for 2 years and I'm getting bored of eating the same things over and over.

Hey girl, check out all these gluten-free recipes

Karin E.

by TheColorsOfTheRainbow on 4/2/2013 10:43:10 AM

of Kraft Italian Five Cheese as i mixed in the cilantro, then i wrapped it into the tortilla (i dont cook the tortilla.) As you can tell i have some culinary experiences and hey it came through! I rate this recipe 5 Stars!

(I only put the chicken in the fridge cause 1. I just bought the avacado the day i made the chicken [idiot me] so it hade to ripen and 2. I made enchiladas the other night and we had some leftover and it was better the day after! And the day after that!)

by Kikikim8 on 3/26/2013 7:50:23 PM

I just made this 20 minutes ago and OMG its so delish! The portions are big, so you should slice them in half or once ypu make it save some for tomorrow ^_^ for the chicken I made i got 6 packs of 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts from costco I took one amd seasoned it with paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, basil, oregano, black pepper, seasoned salt, cilantro and parsley flakes. I put it on an 6" skillet on High then waited for one side to finish cooking. Then i flipped it over so the other side can cook, While the other side is cooking, I got two forks and shredded the chicken off on that side then on the other when it was cooked. (You don't have to do the next step; you can toss the chicken into the abacado bowl right now if you want. This is you want the chicken in your wrap to be hot. ) I put mines into a Ziplock bag for about 4 days so the juices and spices can sit in the chicken so my avacado can ripen . I take it out then did the steps GL posted, except I put in a big p

by Kikikim8 on 3/26/2013 7:48:41 PM

I can't eat glueten (wheat). It's not to lose weight or anything, in fact I'm trying to gain weight. My body just can't handle very much glueten or sugar. Does anyone know of some yummy glueten-free recipies that I can try? I've been glueten-free for 2 years now and I'm getting tired of everything. But I'm not really complaining because my doctor made me do a very strict diet for 8 weeks one summer and it was awful - I could only eat some veggies and meats and nuts. I dropped 3 pounds and was hungry all the time.

by thecolorsoftherainbow on 3/26/2013 4:39:57 PM

I am a vegetarian and was wondering if there was an option with no meat. Thanks!

Hey girlie, make the same thing without chicken. Add some black beans and/or some other vegetables that you like to give it more flavor.

Lauren T.