8 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

8 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

11 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Protein power lunch! Avocado chicken salad wrap

Keep hunger away without undoing your workout with this fast and fit recipe. The chicken is packed with protein while the vitamins in the avocado...

MODMODMOD!
Ok so I run a lot and I don't know if it's because my thighs are muscular, but they seem huge. Are there any stretches I can do to make the inner part of my thighs smaller without gaining muscle? Thanx in advance!

hey girl! try doing yoga or pilates to tone muscle without getting the bulk that running sometimes adds.

xoxo

Katie L.

by billabongbabe997 on 3/22/2013 8:54:27 AM

I almost ate my screen like really

by MTC 415 on 3/22/2013 12:19:35 AM

This looks really good! Maybe I could make it for my lunch one day

by Foodiejr99 on 3/19/2013 8:49:14 PM

for ordering out is steamed rice with scallops a healthier option?

Hey redvelvetluv, yup! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by redvelvetluv on 3/19/2013 8:20:34 PM

by nazirah817 on 3/19/2013 7:19:01 PM

What could you use instead of chicken? I am vegetarian

Hey fashionista997, mhmm what about vegan meat replacements like tofuh or seitan? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.