3 MINUTES AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

AN HOUR AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

Short shorts-approved moves for toned legs

Ready for your legs to take center stage? With these moves, you’re just weeks away from rocking those short-shorts, sistah! Try these six to tone...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I really wanna get fit for the next school year what are some excersizes can i do? and are there any which could help me grow taller? and i cant swim or ride a bike Frown Tong

Hey girl,

Check out the GL Health and Fitness Workout tab for plenty of ideas.

Caroline C.

by violet_music on 7/23/2013 10:21:14 AM

I'm very unhealthy, but I'm trying really hard this summer to try and get myself back on track. I have a few modelling jobs that I would really like to look thinner for. On the excersise thing, I'm not really sure where to start. Do you have any tips? Smile

Hey girlie, search youtube for beginning workout videos. They'll help you tone up and burn calories without trying too much too soon. You can also go on fast walks to burn calories if you're not ready for running.

Lauren T.

by danisnotonfire on 7/21/2013 10:29:43 AM

Mod mod mod
Hey guys! I sorta have a "jelly belly" and its kinda embarrassing sometimes. Its also getting rid of mu curves so I was wondering if there were any workouts that can get rid of it in a month. Thanks!Smile

Helen S.

by kamkam12 on 6/13/2013 8:51:52 PM

So,I have these huge thunder thighs and a huge butt,and I wanna drop about 30 pounds,I'm eating less but I wanna get 30 off before school starts back (August 18th). So if I do a workout of 100 jumping jacks,40 squats,40 sumo squats,50 second wall sits,30 lunges and leg raises,and 40 calf raises a day,I can help tone and lose some of this...fat before school starts back?

by rx7871 on 6/6/2013 2:13:26 PM

We have an end of the year field trip next week and a lot of girls are going to be wearing shorts and I know I'll be feeling insecure the whole time and not having fun...Is there any way I can lose some inner thigh fat in maybe a week or so? I know I'm nowhere close to fat but I have a lot of thigh/leg muscle and they make my thighs look bigger! Please help!

Hey girlie,

Doing exercises like yoga and pilates and cycling, as well as the ones in this post, will definitely tone your legs, but a week is pretty short to see noticeable results! I'm sure you'll be way more concerned with how you look than everyone else will, so try to relax and enjoy your trip. You are beautiful the way you are, and if you have leg muscle that's a good thing, and it's nothing to be worried about! If you are confident in how you look, no one else will think anything about it Smile Have fun on your trip!

Meghan D.

by jnndrt on 5/25/2013 9:37:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So i went on facebook today and there was this 21 questions thing, where random questions are asked with someone's name in it. So i look to see what people said about me, and most of them are fine, but one said that I should "pass on the chocolate cake" which really insulted me, especially because I am trying to lose weight now. Any tips on how to get over it?
P.S. im not really fat, its just that my legs are, but my torso has very little fat

Hey bunniesrock14, it's hard but you can't listen to what others say about your body. You know how you look and that's all that matters. That person is just probably insecure in their own body. No worries. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by bunniesrock14 on 5/21/2013 6:58:59 PM

I don't understand the best butt buster or the knee bends...I get the concept of how to do the outer thigh planks but I can't actually do them without falling... Any tips?

by kittycat99kmb on 5/20/2013 8:52:13 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!
Is their any exercises out there to increase flexibility??I want to do all-star cheer leading next spring.

Hey girl! I would recommend, after some cardio (warms up your muscles), do some stretches to make yourself more flexible. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by iloveart213 on 5/20/2013 4:13:56 PM

Join fit the fun way! Learn what healthy is and how to make it a part of your life without restrictions! Smile

by XxStarlessNightxX on 5/20/2013 10:53:53 AM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

Weather can give you headaches.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?