11 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

12 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

15 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

This Easter, do the Bunny Hop!

As you know, Easter (and spring break) is here. So let’s take some inspiration from this season’s most famous furry friend to get our workout...

lol on the news on easter the easter bunny got pulled over

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 10:22:03 PM

haha oh this is kinda funny

by ElenaLucyV on 4/8/2013 9:53:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I posted a question 40 minutes ago and it was never answered.

Hey girl, hopefully you'll find that it has been answered now.  Sometimes there are a lot of questions for the mods to answer, so it takes a little time to get to everyone's comment.  We appreciate your patience, chica.

Karin E.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 4/1/2013 10:42:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
So my calves are really big. And I want to slim them down but I don't have a gym membership. So what can I do to slim them down. And can you please give me a detailed answer and some exercises that I can do. Thanks soooo much!

Hey girl, there's not a whole lot to do to slim calves, but you can def strengthen and tone them.  This post recommends running, dancing, and walking to target your calves.  Good luck!

Karin E.

by CheerUrHeartOut on 4/1/2013 9:43:50 AM

Such a great way to have fun and get a good workout

Luvdance00

by Luvdance00 on 3/31/2013 8:11:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just heard(this morning) that my family might be going to Palm Springs Leaving early on Monday. How can I get more of a swimsuit body these next 2 days?

Do crunches, but not so many you're too tired for the trip!

Helen S.

by -strawberry13 on 3/30/2013 3:02:49 PM

I am so excited for Easter!

by haleyiscool on 3/30/2013 12:04:27 PM

Hahah! in elementary school the gym teachers always made us do this dance with like the whole school involved!

by lucy143247 on 3/30/2013 9:50:26 AM