The perfect guide to conquering Black Friday
What to do if your BF wants to take things to the next level (but you're not ready)
5 ways to deal when you're feeling depressed
The 5 Sabrina Carpenter covers you *need* to hear
Mix things up, Virgo!
Ski bunny honey: The cutest swag for the slopes
Spray-on nail polish is officially a thing
Believe it or not, you *can* stay fit this Thanksgiving
#ThatAwkwardMomentWhen... Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag!
GL's Exclusive Look at Best Friends Whenever's "Cyd and Shelby Strike Back"
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats: https://t.co/4H64S3Sjvk pic.twitter.com/OMPDauZiRq
10 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuizhttps://t.co/pENbcXxDuADuA
11 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product: https://t.co/Ngf6cR6gKq pic.twitter.com/HTvJAIGhYX
26 Comments | Add Yours
1. Usually procrastinate
2. Mechanical pencil
3. It depends on the assignment
6. Go outside if it's nice
7. Pajama day
8. Sports team
by meepala21 on 3/30/2013 12:58:14 PM
1. Procrastinate or get it over with? Get it over with. But I end up procrastinating some things haha.
2. Pen or pencil? Pen.
3. Work with a group or work alone? Work with a group. But, the people have to do some of the work.
4. Math or English? English.
5. Music or gym? Music.
6. Go outside for recess or hang indoors? Hang indoors.
7. Crazy hair day or pajama day? Pajama day.
8. Sports team or math club? Neither.
by hawaiigirl624 on 3/29/2013 12:54:42 PM
by beachlover123 on 3/28/2013 10:00:55 PM
by Herbivore13 on 3/28/2013 12:16:12 PM
7. Pj day
8. Sports team
by nirvanaluvr1222 on 3/27/2013 1:43:17 AM
both >depends on the day<
MUSIC! hate gym
outside unless its winter cold
by yummyhair99 on 3/26/2013 5:57:32 PM
Procrastinate or get it over with? both
Pen or pencil? pen
Work with a group or work alone? alone
Math or English? math
Music or gym? both
Go outside for recess or hang indoors? both
Crazy hair day or pajama day? both
Sports team or math club sports team(cheer)
by candycane21200 on 3/26/2013 9:59:05 AM
by amanishakheto on 3/25/2013 4:53:14 PM
1. i tend to procrastinate.
3. depends on the assignment, but i like study groups.
4. ugh im so bad at math definitely english
5. i dont take music, so gym.
6. hang indoors (it was always so cold in my elementary playground!)
7. pajama day
8. sports team (again, terrible at math)
by Casey_cookie on 3/25/2013 12:30:20 AM
2. sharpies or mechanical pencil and nothing else.
4. math, hands down.
5. def music.
8. i only do dance (dont try and say its not a sport).
by eileygrace1999 on 3/24/2013 11:37:30 PM
WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?
Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head! CLICK HERE for your chance to win it—and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.