This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
4 ways to flirt without saying a word
I know I am pretty but I don't have a BF. Is something wrong with me?
6 TV ladies we're thankful for
Your weekly horoscope!
DIY Thanksgiving centerpieces for your table
All-natural lippies you can actually eat
4 sneaky moves for stronger and leaner posture
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww
6 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev
7 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers
26 Comments | Add Yours
1. Usually procrastinate
2. Mechanical pencil
3. It depends on the assignment
6. Go outside if it's nice
7. Pajama day
8. Sports team
by meepala21 on 3/30/2013 12:58:14 PM
1. Procrastinate or get it over with? Get it over with. But I end up procrastinating some things haha.
2. Pen or pencil? Pen.
3. Work with a group or work alone? Work with a group. But, the people have to do some of the work.
4. Math or English? English.
5. Music or gym? Music.
6. Go outside for recess or hang indoors? Hang indoors.
7. Crazy hair day or pajama day? Pajama day.
8. Sports team or math club? Neither.
by hawaiigirl624 on 3/29/2013 12:54:42 PM
by beachlover123 on 3/28/2013 10:00:55 PM
by Herbivore13 on 3/28/2013 12:16:12 PM
7. Pj day
8. Sports team
by nirvanaluvr1222 on 3/27/2013 1:43:17 AM
both >depends on the day<
MUSIC! hate gym
outside unless its winter cold
by yummyhair99 on 3/26/2013 5:57:32 PM
Procrastinate or get it over with? both
Pen or pencil? pen
Work with a group or work alone? alone
Math or English? math
Music or gym? both
Go outside for recess or hang indoors? both
Crazy hair day or pajama day? both
Sports team or math club sports team(cheer)
by candycane21200 on 3/26/2013 9:59:05 AM
by amanishakheto on 3/25/2013 4:53:14 PM
1. i tend to procrastinate.
3. depends on the assignment, but i like study groups.
4. ugh im so bad at math definitely english
5. i dont take music, so gym.
6. hang indoors (it was always so cold in my elementary playground!)
7. pajama day
8. sports team (again, terrible at math)
by Casey_cookie on 3/25/2013 12:30:20 AM
2. sharpies or mechanical pencil and nothing else.
4. math, hands down.
5. def music.
8. i only do dance (dont try and say its not a sport).
by eileygrace1999 on 3/24/2013 11:37:30 PM
Teenage girl...and assassin nun? Meet Annith in Mortal Heart
Mortal Heart—the third and final chapter in the His Fair Assassin trilogy—follows a trio of teen girls trained in the dark arts of spying and murder. CLICK HERE to catch up on the first two books...and get a sneak peek at the gripping conclusion in Mortal Heart.