Fun ways to stay active this fall
What to do if you and your friend have the same crush
My boarding school roommate is driving me nuts
The 20 best teen books of all time
"Autumn" -- An original poem
Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good
Sweet treats: 6 good-enough-to-eat beauty products
Find the perf workout class with these tips
Give your guy's style a grade!
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
15 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP
16 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd
17 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe
26 Comments | Add Yours
1. Usually procrastinate
2. Mechanical pencil
3. It depends on the assignment
6. Go outside if it's nice
7. Pajama day
8. Sports team
by meepala21 on 3/30/2013 12:58:14 PM
1. Procrastinate or get it over with? Get it over with. But I end up procrastinating some things haha.
2. Pen or pencil? Pen.
3. Work with a group or work alone? Work with a group. But, the people have to do some of the work.
4. Math or English? English.
5. Music or gym? Music.
6. Go outside for recess or hang indoors? Hang indoors.
7. Crazy hair day or pajama day? Pajama day.
8. Sports team or math club? Neither.
by hawaiigirl624 on 3/29/2013 12:54:42 PM
by beachlover123 on 3/28/2013 10:00:55 PM
by Herbivore13 on 3/28/2013 12:16:12 PM
7. Pj day
8. Sports team
by nirvanaluvr1222 on 3/27/2013 1:43:17 AM
both >depends on the day<
MUSIC! hate gym
outside unless its winter cold
by yummyhair99 on 3/26/2013 5:57:32 PM
Procrastinate or get it over with? both
Pen or pencil? pen
Work with a group or work alone? alone
Math or English? math
Music or gym? both
Go outside for recess or hang indoors? both
Crazy hair day or pajama day? both
Sports team or math club sports team(cheer)
by candycane21200 on 3/26/2013 9:59:05 AM
by amanishakheto on 3/25/2013 4:53:14 PM
1. i tend to procrastinate.
3. depends on the assignment, but i like study groups.
4. ugh im so bad at math definitely english
5. i dont take music, so gym.
6. hang indoors (it was always so cold in my elementary playground!)
7. pajama day
8. sports team (again, terrible at math)
by Casey_cookie on 3/25/2013 12:30:20 AM
2. sharpies or mechanical pencil and nothing else.
4. math, hands down.
5. def music.
8. i only do dance (dont try and say its not a sport).
by eileygrace1999 on 3/24/2013 11:37:30 PM
Quiz: What kind of sister are you?
Are you the sassy sister, the shy sister or the supportive sister? Take this quiz—inspired by the new graphic novel Sisters by Raina Telgemeier—to find out!