DIY Coasters: Our last minute gift for everyone on your list
How to cope with a breakup during the most wonderful time of the year
Dear Carol: I feel dumb in class
The 6 phases of becoming a Directioner
Your weekly horoscope!
Last-minute gifts: Adorbs accessories, all under $20!
The best makeup trends of 2014
Christmas inspired workout gear
What classic Christmas flick are you?
Tell us: What makes your BFF so awesome?
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF
10 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88
11 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW
26 Comments | Add Yours
1. Usually procrastinate
2. Mechanical pencil
3. It depends on the assignment
6. Go outside if it's nice
7. Pajama day
8. Sports team
by meepala21 on 3/30/2013 12:58:14 PM
1. Procrastinate or get it over with? Get it over with. But I end up procrastinating some things haha.
2. Pen or pencil? Pen.
3. Work with a group or work alone? Work with a group. But, the people have to do some of the work.
4. Math or English? English.
5. Music or gym? Music.
6. Go outside for recess or hang indoors? Hang indoors.
7. Crazy hair day or pajama day? Pajama day.
8. Sports team or math club? Neither.
by hawaiigirl624 on 3/29/2013 12:54:42 PM
by beachlover123 on 3/28/2013 10:00:55 PM
by Herbivore13 on 3/28/2013 12:16:12 PM
7. Pj day
8. Sports team
by nirvanaluvr1222 on 3/27/2013 1:43:17 AM
both >depends on the day<
MUSIC! hate gym
outside unless its winter cold
by yummyhair99 on 3/26/2013 5:57:32 PM
Procrastinate or get it over with? both
Pen or pencil? pen
Work with a group or work alone? alone
Math or English? math
Music or gym? both
Go outside for recess or hang indoors? both
Crazy hair day or pajama day? both
Sports team or math club sports team(cheer)
by candycane21200 on 3/26/2013 9:59:05 AM
by amanishakheto on 3/25/2013 4:53:14 PM
1. i tend to procrastinate.
3. depends on the assignment, but i like study groups.
4. ugh im so bad at math definitely english
5. i dont take music, so gym.
6. hang indoors (it was always so cold in my elementary playground!)
7. pajama day
8. sports team (again, terrible at math)
by Casey_cookie on 3/25/2013 12:30:20 AM
2. sharpies or mechanical pencil and nothing else.
4. math, hands down.
5. def music.
8. i only do dance (dont try and say its not a sport).
by eileygrace1999 on 3/24/2013 11:37:30 PM
#CyborgMonday is here...
Burning for the latest
from the Lunar Chronicles?
CLICK HERE for free excerpts, exclusive new content and insider secrets from the series.
+ Win a Sephora "Glamour Yourself" gift card!