3 things to do before you send out your party invites
My crush supposedly said inappro things about me. Should I give him a chance anyway?
A lesson in grief: Celebrating the life of a great person
6 books to put you in the holiday spirit
Clever ways to change up your room for less than $20
Infi-knit possibilities: 15 gloves, scarves and hats under $25
Ed. obsession: “Get gorgeous” tea—can I sip my way to clear skin? Let’s see!
Yum! The best way to stay healthy this winter is in your grocery store
Are you ready for a boyfriend?
Heart or hate our Holiday Issue? Send us your thoughts!
Willow Shields on the set of GL's Dec/Jan '14 cover shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Tell us what you think about GL and win a prize #SurveySesh: http://t.co/vTHALHvT4P
2 HOURS AGO My BGF always takes a bijillion years to text back. Is he trying to ditch me, or is he just being a bro? http://t.co/T5B4mW6B7Z
3 HOURS AGO Win @HarlequinTeen’s #CrashIntoYou by @KatyMcGarry & find out what happens when two hearts collide: http://t.co/7HVM8WsEI9
26 Comments | Add Yours
1. Usually procrastinate
2. Mechanical pencil
3. It depends on the assignment
6. Go outside if it's nice
7. Pajama day
8. Sports team
by meepala21 on 3/30/2013 12:58:14 PM
1. Procrastinate or get it over with? Get it over with. But I end up procrastinating some things haha.
2. Pen or pencil? Pen.
3. Work with a group or work alone? Work with a group. But, the people have to do some of the work.
4. Math or English? English.
5. Music or gym? Music.
6. Go outside for recess or hang indoors? Hang indoors.
7. Crazy hair day or pajama day? Pajama day.
8. Sports team or math club? Neither.
by hawaiigirl624 on 3/29/2013 12:54:42 PM
by beachlover123 on 3/28/2013 10:00:55 PM
by Herbivore13 on 3/28/2013 12:16:12 PM
7. Pj day
8. Sports team
by nirvanaluvr1222 on 3/27/2013 1:43:17 AM
both >depends on the day<
MUSIC! hate gym
outside unless its winter cold
by yummyhair99 on 3/26/2013 5:57:32 PM
Procrastinate or get it over with? both
Pen or pencil? pen
Work with a group or work alone? alone
Math or English? math
Music or gym? both
Go outside for recess or hang indoors? both
Crazy hair day or pajama day? both
Sports team or math club sports team(cheer)
by candycane21200 on 3/26/2013 9:59:05 AM
by amanishakheto on 3/25/2013 4:53:14 PM
1. i tend to procrastinate.
3. depends on the assignment, but i like study groups.
4. ugh im so bad at math definitely english
5. i dont take music, so gym.
6. hang indoors (it was always so cold in my elementary playground!)
7. pajama day
8. sports team (again, terrible at math)
by Casey_cookie on 3/25/2013 12:30:20 AM
2. sharpies or mechanical pencil and nothing else.
4. math, hands down.
5. def music.
8. i only do dance (dont try and say its not a sport).
by eileygrace1999 on 3/24/2013 11:37:30 PM
Be a GL Buzz Babe!