AN HOUR AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

1 HOURS AGO Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

A quiz for anyone

Hey babes! Kick off your week with a totally random quiz for anyone. Please leave your answers in the comments--and don't forget to submit your...

1. Social butterfly or bookworm? NEITHER
2. Karate or soccer? Karate
3. Lip gloss or lip balm? BOTH
5. What's your pet's name? 2 cats: Midnight & Prissy; 4 dogs: Emily, Abby, Teddy, & Balto; 3 horses: Niche, Diva, & Sapphire ♥ {Is that enough for ya?} ;)
6. Do you have a laptop or PC? Laptop
7. Niall or Zayn? UH... NO WAY... NEITHER!!!

by Aki on 7/31/2013 7:45:55 AM

1. Social Butterfly
2. Soccer
3. Lip Balm
5. Prancer(cat), Jasper(cat), Pinchy(hermit crab), and Sophie(dog)
6. Laptop
7. Niall, Im a Niall Girl, but I love Zayn too Smile

by Nialler_4_ever on 7/1/2013 5:15:26 PM

1. Social butterfly or bookworm? Bookworm, when I have a good book and I'm locked in a room with jellybeans. Forget the jellybeans I would be eating not reading!!!! No jellybeans just book! READ!!! But jellybeans rock. Actually I just had a whole bag. Next question next question. Sparkles!!!!! Karate or soccer karate or soccer..... hmmmmmmmmm
2. Karate or soccer? Neither but if I had to pick one I guess it's soccer.
3. Lip gloss or lip balm? Both. Lip balm moisturizes. Lip gloss SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. What's your pet's name? Um I have 4 pets. I have Della an English Mastiff. She's 180. She's bigger than my daddy. I have two cats. Ringo like Ringo star and Fluffy. They are both boys. Yes Fluffy is a boy. I named him. He's really Mr. Fluffy pants. They are brothers.There's also Peaches the betta fish.

6.laptop or PC? lap top
7. Niall or Zayn? Uh they're both like not my faves I like Louis but Zayn I guess

by fashiongirl43 on 6/21/2013 12:41:10 PM

1. Social butterfly or bookworm?
2. Karate or soccer?
3. Lip gloss or lip balm?
Lip Balm
5. What's your pet's name?
I have 3 Carmen, Honey, and Clarence
6. Do you have a laptop or PC?
7. Niall or Zayn?

by Kasey02 on 4/29/2013 5:27:37 PM

1. Im a social butterfly that loves to read
2. Soccer
3. BOTH!
5. Blackjack, rosey, athena and hermione (2 cats and 2 hermit crabs)
6. laptop
7. Niall!!!

by violagirl115 on 4/20/2013 7:15:42 PM

1. both
2. basketball
3. lip balm
5. Sammy
6. laptop
7. Liam

by penguin1312 on 4/10/2013 4:49:15 PM

In between
Karate! Take that boys!
Lip Balm
Don't have one,Frown, but if I had a dog I would name it Sherlock Holmes or Gandalf
ummm how about no 1D, but if I had to chose... Liam or Louis

by lunarwolf9 on 4/8/2013 9:25:51 PM

1. In between
2. Both are fun
3. Gloss
4. Boo, Misty, and Sunny
5. Laptop
6. I HATE 1D
XOXO, Pandapillowpet

by PandaPillowPet on 4/6/2013 12:18:13 PM

Social butterfly
Either one
Ray died, Wiley was given away and Maggie is ours right now but she's actually my cousin's whose in India for about 3 years. TMI?

by 8nola8 on 4/2/2013 10:31:46 PM

1. Bookworm
2. Both?
3. Depends
5. Wish I had one.
6. Laptop!
7. Neither

by csellis on 4/1/2013 4:50:38 AM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!