4 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

7 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

8 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

We’ve got the latest on breakups, the big screen, buzz cuts, and more! This week was jam-packed with juicy celeb gossip. Read on for our...

ok Aplovesjb Selena is mean? She just thought it wouldnt work because they had to go travel around the world and they could barely spend time together. She is NOT like taylor swift. She doesnt break up RIGHT after like less than a month. I lose respect for u now

by smileygirl555 on 4/8/2013 10:02:42 PM

by smileygirl555 on 4/8/2013 10:01:19 PM

I keep losing my respect for Selena, I might seem biased because I love Justin Bieber!!! I mean Selena is super mean and said he broke her heart when she was the one who broke up with him. She needs to stop being a Taylor Swift I'm soo ashamed of her. She is like making that song Rule the World worst song. Justin Bieber's song Nothing Like Us is way better. Justin I love u and stay strong!

by APlovesJB on 4/5/2013 9:37:18 PM

@candycane21200 wrong Liam

by amileofroses on 3/25/2013 11:23:46 AM

@candycane21200 She isn't she's with Liam Hemsworth

by jren07 on 3/25/2013 8:32:19 AM

@candycane21200 - Miley is not engaged to 1D's Liam. She is engaged to Liam Hemsworth.... Google him.

by cupcake53 on 3/25/2013 1:17:59 AM

How the heck is a carriage ride animal cruelty? I mean, if its weak horse that are too young, that would be animal cruelty. However, if its a huge Clydesdale or similar draft horse, how is it cruel? These breeds were meant to pull carriages, and besides, in the forties, before tractors, Clydesdales pulled huge plows. It's not animal cruelty!!!!!!

by ShirleyFeeney on 3/24/2013 9:31:14 PM

Taylor has shocked me NOW because why the heck was she doing singing that song and saying it was about harry styles did she even see him in the audience? She could of almost got arrested because he is so popular and he could do what ever he wants. also she should just go to Justin beiber she would end up better then her other relationships for a fact!!!!!!!!

by candycane21200 on 3/24/2013 8:32:26 PM

I cant believe miley is even with one direction`s Liam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by candycane21200 on 3/24/2013 8:02:58 PM

dont get me wrong. i used to LOVE taylor. but ever since she went pop, my love for her music and personality plummeted. All of a sudden she's wearing extremely revealing stuff, making fun of her exes at award shows and in inappropriate situations. She used to be my idol and style icon, but to be honest, who really wants her as an idol anymore? personally, i want an idol that doesn't race through guys, that when she breaks up can deal with it calmly, and basically be respectable and lovable. What taylor did at the Grammy's was not only inappropriate to begin with, she did it at the GRAMMYs of all places. I think she needs to take some time and reevaluate what she's doing with her life and take some time away from guys.

by merlbookworm on 3/24/2013 5:48:23 PM