AN HOUR AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

4 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

We’ve got the latest on breakups, the big screen, buzz cuts, and more! This week was jam-packed with juicy celeb gossip. Read on for our...

Taylor is acting very immature about this whole breakup thing. And I used to like Selena Gomez but I don't like the way she's been acting lately. I know it was just a joke,but 'jokes' can still hurt. I'm not a Justin Bieber either,but still.

by iluvmusic♥ on 3/23/2013 10:00:14 PM

Really Taylor? I get she has pride, but honestly the only thing she's done is make things worse for herself. Sorry if this upsets some people, but ever since the british accent thing, she hasn't tried to move on... I think she should stay single until she realizes Harry isn't the only ex-boyfriend she's had in the last year.

by pretty123 on 3/23/2013 8:50:20 PM

I think Taylor needs some time off from boys. I really think she needs to reevaluate something about her relationships if they keep ending up like these songs. They're good songs but not good relationships.

by Bluestar479 on 3/23/2013 7:36:32 PM

Wow I am so disappointed in Taylor!!!! She doesn't do well with pop, and she definitely looks crazy in that hairstyle - just not the same Innocent Taylor. Ugh and her clothes are immodest and ugly. She really needs to grow up! I am not trying to be mean. I think once you breakup, you should forget and move on with your life. I used to like her for her earlier albums like speak now and fearless, but MY GOSH what happened to her!?!? Frown She's now turning into a freak

by Ralinia on 3/23/2013 6:05:58 PM

I loved Taylor's performance! I love how she makes them so exciting with all the dancers and beautiful outfits she wears! Taylor's style of music changed and she dated and broke up with Harry Styles. She still is the same lovable girl born in PA and fulfilled her dream in Tennessee. Stop with believing everything the media tell you...it isn't all true.

by BabyDahl13 on 3/23/2013 3:40:22 PM

I agree with GraceZoom144 horse carriage rides are not bad for horses! people used to ride them all the time back in the 1600's as long as you take care of the horse they are perfectly fine! miley just wants to be in the spotlight for something other then her breakup with liam!

by asw14 on 3/23/2013 12:37:34 PM

What I don't get is why having carriage rides is so terrible.

by gracezoom144 on 3/22/2013 11:00:41 PM

Mod mod mod
On tuesday we have a casual dress day as my school usually has to wear a uniform. Its going to be sort of hot on that day. I have no idea what to wear. Id like it to be cute but sensible for a strict school as well. Any suggestions?
P.S The rules are no leggings and no tanks or singlet tops Frown

Hey girlie,

If it is going to be warm, maybe you could wear a skirt or longer shorts and a cute top with flats. You could also wear a cardi depending on how warm it is! Whatever outfit you decide on, I'm sure it will be fine just to be out of your uniform Smile

Meghan D.

by summalovin on 3/22/2013 10:42:29 PM

I'm in agreement with what most of you are saying about Taylor. I was never a big fan of her to be honest (and I'm not trying to be mean) my sister was the big fan. In fact, she was a fan of hers from the beginning (like way back) anyway...I think it was stupid that she did that imo, and I hate that song so much.. and if your wondering I'm not saying this because it involves Harry, Lol. 1D is great but I'm not one of those crazy fan girls.

by Chloe<3 on 3/22/2013 10:37:42 PM

Taylor was asking for it...

by myfatsquirrel on 3/22/2013 10:21:57 PM