3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

6 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

7 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

We’ve got the latest on breakups, the big screen, buzz cuts, and more! This week was jam-packed with juicy celeb gossip. Read on for our...

ok Aplovesjb Selena is mean? She just thought it wouldnt work because they had to go travel around the world and they could barely spend time together. She is NOT like taylor swift. She doesnt break up RIGHT after like less than a month. I lose respect for u now

by smileygirl555 on 4/8/2013 10:02:42 PM

by smileygirl555 on 4/8/2013 10:01:19 PM

I keep losing my respect for Selena, I might seem biased because I love Justin Bieber!!! I mean Selena is super mean and said he broke her heart when she was the one who broke up with him. She needs to stop being a Taylor Swift I'm soo ashamed of her. She is like making that song Rule the World worst song. Justin Bieber's song Nothing Like Us is way better. Justin I love u and stay strong!

by APlovesJB on 4/5/2013 9:37:18 PM

@candycane21200 wrong Liam

by amileofroses on 3/25/2013 11:23:46 AM

@candycane21200 She isn't she's with Liam Hemsworth

by jren07 on 3/25/2013 8:32:19 AM

@candycane21200 - Miley is not engaged to 1D's Liam. She is engaged to Liam Hemsworth.... Google him.

by cupcake53 on 3/25/2013 1:17:59 AM

How the heck is a carriage ride animal cruelty? I mean, if its weak horse that are too young, that would be animal cruelty. However, if its a huge Clydesdale or similar draft horse, how is it cruel? These breeds were meant to pull carriages, and besides, in the forties, before tractors, Clydesdales pulled huge plows. It's not animal cruelty!!!!!!

by ShirleyFeeney on 3/24/2013 9:31:14 PM

Taylor has shocked me NOW because why the heck was she doing singing that song and saying it was about harry styles did she even see him in the audience? She could of almost got arrested because he is so popular and he could do what ever he wants. also she should just go to Justin beiber she would end up better then her other relationships for a fact!!!!!!!!

by candycane21200 on 3/24/2013 8:32:26 PM

I cant believe miley is even with one direction`s Liam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by candycane21200 on 3/24/2013 8:02:58 PM

dont get me wrong. i used to LOVE taylor. but ever since she went pop, my love for her music and personality plummeted. All of a sudden she's wearing extremely revealing stuff, making fun of her exes at award shows and in inappropriate situations. She used to be my idol and style icon, but to be honest, who really wants her as an idol anymore? personally, i want an idol that doesn't race through guys, that when she breaks up can deal with it calmly, and basically be respectable and lovable. What taylor did at the Grammy's was not only inappropriate to begin with, she did it at the GRAMMYs of all places. I think she needs to take some time and reevaluate what she's doing with her life and take some time away from guys.

by merlbookworm on 3/24/2013 5:48:23 PM

Taylor is acting very immature about this whole breakup thing. And I used to like Selena Gomez but I don't like the way she's been acting lately. I know it was just a joke,but 'jokes' can still hurt. I'm not a Justin Bieber either,but still.

by iluvmusic♥ on 3/23/2013 10:00:14 PM

Really Taylor? I get she has pride, but honestly the only thing she's done is make things worse for herself. Sorry if this upsets some people, but ever since the british accent thing, she hasn't tried to move on... I think she should stay single until she realizes Harry isn't the only ex-boyfriend she's had in the last year.

by pretty123 on 3/23/2013 8:50:20 PM

I think Taylor needs some time off from boys. I really think she needs to reevaluate something about her relationships if they keep ending up like these songs. They're good songs but not good relationships.

by Bluestar479 on 3/23/2013 7:36:32 PM

Wow I am so disappointed in Taylor!!!! She doesn't do well with pop, and she definitely looks crazy in that hairstyle - just not the same Innocent Taylor. Ugh and her clothes are immodest and ugly. She really needs to grow up! I am not trying to be mean. I think once you breakup, you should forget and move on with your life. I used to like her for her earlier albums like speak now and fearless, but MY GOSH what happened to her!?!? Frown She's now turning into a freak

by Ralinia on 3/23/2013 6:05:58 PM

I loved Taylor's performance! I love how she makes them so exciting with all the dancers and beautiful outfits she wears! Taylor's style of music changed and she dated and broke up with Harry Styles. She still is the same lovable girl born in PA and fulfilled her dream in Tennessee. Stop with believing everything the media tell you...it isn't all true.

by BabyDahl13 on 3/23/2013 3:40:22 PM

I agree with GraceZoom144 horse carriage rides are not bad for horses! people used to ride them all the time back in the 1600's as long as you take care of the horse they are perfectly fine! miley just wants to be in the spotlight for something other then her breakup with liam!

by asw14 on 3/23/2013 12:37:34 PM

What I don't get is why having carriage rides is so terrible.

by gracezoom144 on 3/22/2013 11:00:41 PM

Mod mod mod
On tuesday we have a casual dress day as my school usually has to wear a uniform. Its going to be sort of hot on that day. I have no idea what to wear. Id like it to be cute but sensible for a strict school as well. Any suggestions?
P.S The rules are no leggings and no tanks or singlet tops Frown

Hey girlie,

If it is going to be warm, maybe you could wear a skirt or longer shorts and a cute top with flats. You could also wear a cardi depending on how warm it is! Whatever outfit you decide on, I'm sure it will be fine just to be out of your uniform Smile

Meghan D.

by summalovin on 3/22/2013 10:42:29 PM

I'm in agreement with what most of you are saying about Taylor. I was never a big fan of her to be honest (and I'm not trying to be mean) my sister was the big fan. In fact, she was a fan of hers from the beginning (like way back) anyway...I think it was stupid that she did that imo, and I hate that song so much.. and if your wondering I'm not saying this because it involves Harry, Lol. 1D is great but I'm not one of those crazy fan girls.

by Chloe<3 on 3/22/2013 10:37:42 PM

Taylor was asking for it...

by myfatsquirrel on 3/22/2013 10:21:57 PM

as much as i like Justin bieber's music what Selena said was extremely funny when i saw the video yesterday i was laughing so hard, i mean common on you guys, admit it it was funny and i mean its not like Justin's helping Selena out at all either. sometimes Justin can make a huge fool of himself just saying

if anything he's been more out of sorts lately. oh my gosh i loved Selena before because she's so gorgeous and funny and cute and i like her music plus she's a good actress etc. but now i LOVE her. hahaha!

by Icecreamluver on 3/22/2013 9:32:59 PM

Omg Taylor, you are the worst ex girlfriend ever. And it sucks because you write the best songs in the world and I used to really look up to you and think I want to learn from your songs about relationships...but now not so much. Dating so many guys and making money off of them by breaking their hearts and writing songs about them that only portray your side of the story..it's just so not cool.
I stand by Harry on this one..wise move.

by maggie183 on 3/22/2013 8:06:51 PM

I love Selena and everything, but what she said was really rude. She knows he still has strong feelings for her so she shouldn't;t have said something like that. On the other hand, i AM excited to see what new song justin might be working on? hmmm we'll see! and although i love him and will always support him, i do agree he's been struggling with his attitude for the past couple of weeks. He needs to get it together and i know he will because i know he's strong.

by sarabieber1799 on 3/22/2013 7:48:00 PM

by Emilicious on 3/22/2013 6:11:50 PM

Selena Gomez had to be my favorite celeb news this week.What she said was funny.

by emmacd on 3/22/2013 6:03:42 PM

Taylor used to be someone I admire but now I'm kind of sick of her attitude. There's nothing wrong about writing songs about how u feel but having EVERY song be about your ex or something is annoying plus it's just embarrassing for them and it doesn't make her look Any better. And nice job Selena!!!! Remember: make yours and they make u theirs, but just because they think you're always gonna be theirs doesn't mean you will be

by Hottie1250 on 3/22/2013 5:25:17 PM

Um? Bad idea much Taylor??

by i<3cake on 3/22/2013 3:20:44 PM

Hey guys who said Taylor is being a bulky and a brat, I TOTALLY agree with u!!!!!!Does she look like she used to when she had her speak now performance? Back fun she was sweet and innocent! She has totally changed her image and wear immodest clothes! I am a fan no more

by Ralinia on 3/22/2013 2:42:26 PM

What Selena said was a joke. People shouldn't take what she said so seriously. Also taylor Really needs to grow up! I used to admire her, but now she's kind of turning into a freak. Im glad Harry is putting his foot down, espeically after Taylor mocking him at her last award show...

by kenbon on 3/22/2013 1:48:16 PM

Lol! What Selena said was funny! If people hate her for that they have no sense of humor.

by Chloe<3 on 3/22/2013 12:18:18 PM

All the gossip is great!!!!! It's weird that Tay did that, though; bad idea.

by dancer995 on 3/22/2013 9:47:58 AM

im so glad selena and justin brok up! she deserves much better and taylor needs to stop being such a brat! she doesnt need to say who her songs are about. she used to say that she was bullied and now shes being the bully.

by pussycat103 on 3/22/2013 8:57:17 AM

Mod Mod!
I like this guy that I've know since preschool and we were really close,but we haven't talked in two years. I really want to talk to him, but I chicken out. I feel like it would be weird that I would just go up to him and start talking. Would it be weird to go up and talk to him after all this time?
Also one of my BGF might like me, though I don't like him. I went to a hockey game with him, his dad and sis. I didn't think it was a date and he told my friend, who always says we are dating, that it wasn't. All my friends think he likes me and that it was a date. Does he like me? How would I tell?

hey girl! if you guys were really close, I don't think it'd be weird. just muster up some confidence and start talking to him about things you used to have in common, or ask him questions about his life now to catch up. as for your BGF, it's tough to tell. it sounds like you two are on the same page, seeing as neither of you thought it was a date. just try to stop worrying about what your other friends are saying and continue being friends with this dude. if he likes ya, he'll let you know in his own good time.

xoxo