3 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

4 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

5 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

COMMENTS

6 novels you should give a second chance

So maybe you’re thinking, “that book’s for grown-ups” or “what a total snoozer!” But haven’t you ever heard of not judging a book by its cover? Trust...

Anne of Green Gables is my favorite book series and The Help is really good too!

by Chlobear on 5/4/2013 9:07:15 AM

I will give all of them a try except for the ghost story.

by ajrthestar on 4/14/2013 8:05:56 AM

The Help is honestly one of my favorite books ever. Anyone who hasn't read it should definitely give it a try it's really good for any age!

by peetakatniss1 on 4/5/2013 11:18:03 AM

Omg I am seriously the Minister of Magic for a Harry Potter Nerd Club. Read the books 30 times!!!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/1/2013 1:47:21 PM

OMG I LOVE AL CAPONE DOES MY SHIRTS LIKE BEST BOOK EVER I HAD TO WRITE A BOOK REPORT ON IT (I generally hat book report books) AND I LOVE IT THERE'S A SEQUEL CALLED AL CAPONE SHINES MY SHOES

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/1/2013 1:45:46 PM

I'm so into paranormal right now. Basically its the best thing in the world. The secret is that vampires are over and dragons are in. Call me a nerd, whatever. The books are sooo good. The sweetest Dark is my newest fave.

by sarahwithanh on 4/1/2013 8:21:19 AM

I've read Anne of Green Gables and Huck Finn. I found it [Huck Finn] in my bookcase so I read it. It was good - really good. I think I've heard of The Help before, but I'm not sure...

by csellis on 4/1/2013 2:52:40 AM

Anne of Green Gables is an awesome book!! And I grew up reading Harry Potter over and over again.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 3/25/2013 9:00:50 PM

I LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Harry Potter! Everyone should read it. Also, All the Lovely Bad Ones is a great book, It isn't scary, just a little creepy.

by HappySunshine on 3/25/2013 8:44:55 PM

I think I might have a problem.

Hey girlie, you need to talk to someone. You can't survive on so few calories, especially if you're working out regularly. I can't diagnose you, but you definitely have a problem that you need help fixing for your health and your body.

Lauren T.