AN HOUR AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

2 HOURS AGO 3 ways to keep peace between the boyfriend and the bestie: http://t.co/ZVy3KERHrl

3 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Style up in 20 pretty polish picks: http://t.co/aQDYUFFHYZ

COMMENTS

6 novels you should give a second chance

So maybe you’re thinking, “that book’s for grown-ups” or “what a total snoozer!” But haven’t you ever heard of not judging a book by its cover? Trust...

Anne of Green Gables is my favorite book series and The Help is really good too!

by Chlobear on 5/4/2013 9:07:15 AM

I will give all of them a try except for the ghost story.

by ajrthestar on 4/14/2013 8:05:56 AM

The Help is honestly one of my favorite books ever. Anyone who hasn't read it should definitely give it a try it's really good for any age!

by peetakatniss1 on 4/5/2013 11:18:03 AM

Omg I am seriously the Minister of Magic for a Harry Potter Nerd Club. Read the books 30 times!!!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/1/2013 1:47:21 PM

OMG I LOVE AL CAPONE DOES MY SHIRTS LIKE BEST BOOK EVER I HAD TO WRITE A BOOK REPORT ON IT (I generally hat book report books) AND I LOVE IT THERE'S A SEQUEL CALLED AL CAPONE SHINES MY SHOES

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/1/2013 1:45:46 PM

I'm so into paranormal right now. Basically its the best thing in the world. The secret is that vampires are over and dragons are in. Call me a nerd, whatever. The books are sooo good. The sweetest Dark is my newest fave.

by sarahwithanh on 4/1/2013 8:21:19 AM

I've read Anne of Green Gables and Huck Finn. I found it [Huck Finn] in my bookcase so I read it. It was good - really good. I think I've heard of The Help before, but I'm not sure...

by csellis on 4/1/2013 2:52:40 AM

Anne of Green Gables is an awesome book!! And I grew up reading Harry Potter over and over again.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 3/25/2013 9:00:50 PM

I LLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Harry Potter! Everyone should read it. Also, All the Lovely Bad Ones is a great book, It isn't scary, just a little creepy.

by HappySunshine on 3/25/2013 8:44:55 PM

I think I might have a problem.

Hey girlie, you need to talk to someone. You can't survive on so few calories, especially if you're working out regularly. I can't diagnose you, but you definitely have a problem that you need help fixing for your health and your body.

Lauren T.

by hermione&ron on 3/25/2013 6:25:09 PM

so my friend and I are going to hangout tomorrow. We don't really know what to do? It's still kind of cold here. Do you have any ideas on what we can do? Thanks!

Hey girlie, you could see a movie. You could just hang out in someone's room and chat and watch TV. You could go bowling. You have lots of options!

Lauren T.

by Dancer1846 on 3/25/2013 4:59:25 PM

He's holding his trumpet wrong...

by arcusashue on 3/25/2013 4:21:28 PM

I LOVE Anne of Green Gables. Another great historical fiction book, although it was published pretty recently, is Rita Williams-Garcia's "One Crazy Summer."

by ineedadelorean on 3/25/2013 1:37:15 PM

I have read All the Lovely Bad Ones. It was an amazing and astonishing book. It was a little creepy though. A book that I've just recently read that we had to read in school was To Kill a Mockingbird. It was a great book that should also be given a second chance.

by amelalba on 3/25/2013 12:24:50 PM

OMG!!! Harry Potter!!!!!!!!!!! Read it!!!! Anne of green gables is pretty good too.

by Ashwinder on 3/25/2013 12:23:27 PM

Karin E.,
Hey! I see that your profile picture is a manatee. I love manatees too!

Yay!  Manatees are the coolest.  So glad you love 'em too!

Karin E.

by carinaamina on 3/25/2013 11:36:20 AM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 3/25/2013 11:18:45 AM