8 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

9 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

10 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Fresh faced and simple Angela S.

Check out what products GL gal Angiee321 from Ballwin, MO keeps handy to keep her face glowing and beautiful. This Hello Kitty lover knows just what to do...

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 3/30/2013 10:31:34 AM

@fashiondiva4 I totally agree! I also noticed that almost everything was high end and expensive and they should show more inexpensive stuff because not everyone spends tons of money on makeup! I have better things to do with my money!

Hey girls! If you need advice on fashion, beauty, hair, nails, friends, guys or anything else, come check out my club "Total Princess"!!! I also have two positions open so you could have a chance to become an officer!!! I really hope to see you there Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/27/2013 8:31:39 PM

Hey Ladies! Join the club "Beauty/Fashion Tips". We give advice about topics from Beauty/Hair to Fashion and throw a little DIY action in the mix. Even if you have a problem, we'll talk about that with you. Just ask a question and we will answer quickly and come up with amazing results. Thanks.

Molly

by MollyLouiseW on 3/27/2013 5:09:18 PM

ever notice that they only pick girls who are pretty whether or not their survey is good? Like some of the previous ones wrote like 5 words for each question, saying cliche things like "i love this product beacuase it makes my eyes pop." GL needs to choose better beauty spies, whether or not they look like models! Gosh

by fashiondiva4 on 3/27/2013 10:17:21 AM

I looooooooooooooove Hello Kitty!!!!!!!
MOD MOD MOD How do I ask my crush if he likes me without him thinking/knowing that I like? Thanks.

Hey girlie! I would try asking a friend to scope him out, or talking to one of his friends about whether he thinks your crush likes you or not.
Florence N.