1 HOURS AGO Our fave 4 fashionistas from the Young Hollywood Awards: http://t.co/aK6YhM7ACD

2 HOURS AGO When to put the breaks on your #FWB relationship: http://t.co/QHXXVEw8w4

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

COMMENTS

This Wednesday: Chat live with GL's April/May cover girl, Debby Ryan...and win!

Loving GL’s latest April/May 2013 issue—and its fabulous cover girl—as much as we are? Thought so! From her adorable style to her super-catchy musical choices...

Hey Debbie. What is your favorite part about being on the set of Jessie and why?

by cutie4eva on 3/27/2013 8:06:41 PM

by cutie4eva on 3/27/2013 7:58:48 PM

Hey Debbie .What is your favorite part about being on the set of Jessie and why?

by cutie4eva on 3/27/2013 7:23:40 PM

Hey Debby! I just wanna say I luv ur outfit on the cover! And how become successful and famous like you?

by CCW1317 on 3/27/2013 7:10:31 PM

Hello Debby can you follow me on twitter? @Deboralienand1D. I have questions 1; how you feel, to be famous all over the world? 2; I want to know, when you come to Italy??. 3: Do you have Ask? and if is yes, what is your account?.

by antonella97mitica on 3/27/2013 4:56:37 PM

Hello Debby can you follow me on twitter? @Deboralienand1D. I have questions; how you feel, to be famous all over the world? and I want to know, when you come to Italy??

by antonella97mitica on 3/27/2013 4:53:48 PM

Hey Debbie! I have two questions.
1. So far who was your favorite character you have portrayed?Why?
2. If you could travel back in time what time period would go back to and why?

by gigglerainbow50 on 3/27/2013 4:13:29 PM

Hey Debby. Do you like to add hats to your look? I love that one that you are wearing on the cover.

by Heredebbyryan on 3/27/2013 3:32:19 PM

I would just like to point out in the description you say March 23rd, so I was a bit confused.
On a side note my question would be we know you love children so how many kids would you like to have once you are in the situation to have children.
I'm 30 weeks pregnant with my 1st, a boy and plan to have 4 kids. =]

by collegechick17 on 3/27/2013 3:29:35 PM

Hey Debby. How do you keep your hair healthy?Smile Love you.

by heredebbyryan on 3/27/2013 1:24:05 PM