2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

This Wednesday: Chat live with GL's April/May cover girl, Debby Ryan...and win!

Loving GL’s latest April/May 2013 issue—and its fabulous cover girl—as much as we are? Thought so! From her adorable style to her super-catchy musical choices...

Hey Debbie. What is your favorite part about being on the set of Jessie and why?

by cutie4eva on 3/27/2013 8:06:41 PM

by cutie4eva on 3/27/2013 7:58:48 PM

Hey Debbie .What is your favorite part about being on the set of Jessie and why?

by cutie4eva on 3/27/2013 7:23:40 PM

Hey Debby! I just wanna say I luv ur outfit on the cover! And how become successful and famous like you?

by CCW1317 on 3/27/2013 7:10:31 PM

Hello Debby can you follow me on twitter? @Deboralienand1D. I have questions 1; how you feel, to be famous all over the world? 2; I want to know, when you come to Italy??. 3: Do you have Ask? and if is yes, what is your account?.

by antonella97mitica on 3/27/2013 4:56:37 PM

Hello Debby can you follow me on twitter? @Deboralienand1D. I have questions; how you feel, to be famous all over the world? and I want to know, when you come to Italy??

by antonella97mitica on 3/27/2013 4:53:48 PM

Hey Debbie! I have two questions.
1. So far who was your favorite character you have portrayed?Why?
2. If you could travel back in time what time period would go back to and why?

by gigglerainbow50 on 3/27/2013 4:13:29 PM

Hey Debby. Do you like to add hats to your look? I love that one that you are wearing on the cover.

by Heredebbyryan on 3/27/2013 3:32:19 PM

I would just like to point out in the description you say March 23rd, so I was a bit confused.
On a side note my question would be we know you love children so how many kids would you like to have once you are in the situation to have children.
I'm 30 weeks pregnant with my 1st, a boy and plan to have 4 kids. =]

by collegechick17 on 3/27/2013 3:29:35 PM

Hey Debby. How do you keep your hair healthy?Smile Love you.

by heredebbyryan on 3/27/2013 1:24:05 PM

If you were forced to go alone stranded in a desert for a year and able to bring 1 thing, what would you bring? (It can not be a human, animal or insect)

by 8nola8 on 3/27/2013 10:21:03 AM

Debby, what do you think about when you here the word "technology"?

by linkin on 3/27/2013 8:37:21 AM

Who/what inspires you when writing and producing music?

by Deboralien-forever on 3/27/2013 8:36:23 AM

How do you describe your fashion style, Debby? Love the outfit that you're wearing on the pic of the Girls Life Magazine cover.

by DebbyFashion on 3/27/2013 3:17:57 AM

Debby, would you like to release your own perfume in the future? How would it be?

by Thedebbyworld on 3/27/2013 3:03:42 AM

Hi Debby. Have you been working on your clothing line?Smile

by Thedebbyworld on 3/27/2013 3:02:33 AM

when is the release date of your CD

by nate25 on 3/27/2013 12:40:47 AM

what advice do you have for people that always try to change themselves to try to fit in, how are you so... well yourself in such a large spotlight? can't wait to meet you soon.

by nate25 on 3/27/2013 12:39:43 AM

dear girls life mag. i've looked everywhere for your magazine in the Mid East but i can't find one. This is one of your best issues.Hopefully i can snag one of the 5 autographed debby GL cover magazine. and hopefully the contest is international.

by jarmei on 3/26/2013 8:01:24 PM

Debby What's your advice to the younger girls today that are in a hurry to grow up and be an adult?

by jarmei on 3/26/2013 7:56:54 PM

debby If you were a superhero, What would your catch Phrase Be ?

by jarmei on 3/26/2013 7:53:50 PM

Debby We totally dig your style, Any Plans of a fashion line in the future? Smile

by jarmei on 3/26/2013 7:52:03 PM

Debby Which movie title would best depict your life story?

by jarmei on 3/26/2013 7:51:34 PM

Debby what are your Spring season must haves? Smile

by jarmei on 3/26/2013 7:49:36 PM

Hey Debby,
How does it feel to be famous? and is it hard to do fun things with paparazzi around all the time?

by fashionangel1 on 3/26/2013 7:47:58 PM

Ugh. FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT IN THE FREAKING EASTERN TIME ZONE, WE CANNOT DO IT!!!! SCHOOL DOESN'T FREAKING RELEASE UNTIL FREAKING 3:30, WHICH IS THE SAME FREAKING TIME AS THE FREAKING CHAT. ADD IN BUS TIMES AND FB RULES WITH THE PARENTS, AND I CAN'T FREAKING DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, for future reference, can you guys have it be at like, SEVEN EST so that OTHER PEOPLE can take part????????????????????
UGH.

by caseysister2001 on 3/26/2013 7:43:56 PM

Hi Debby. Who do you get inspired to write songs? Congrats on being on the cover of Girls Life Magazine. I love it.

by TheDebbyWorld on 3/26/2013 7:05:45 PM

What's your favorite fashion accessory? I always love your outfits, Debby. Glad you're finally on the cover of Girls Life Magazine.Smile I love this magazine.

by girslifedebby on 3/26/2013 6:08:33 PM

Hey Debby. What's your fashion accessory?

by girslifedebby on 3/26/2013 6:07:45 PM

Hey Debby. What was your favorite thing during the photo shoot with Girls Life Magazine?

by Heredebbyryan on 3/26/2013 5:49:44 PM

Hey Debby. How do you describe the experience of being on the cover of Girls Life Magazine for the first time? It's one of my favorite magazines. I'm so proud of you.

by Heredebbyryan on 3/26/2013 5:46:00 PM

I don't have a facebook or twitter!!! So sad! Here is my awesomer than awesome question...What does the cast of Jessie do behind the scenes? Do you ever have something like a Jessie night out?

by 1Dgurl on 3/26/2013 2:55:48 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I have a wonderful boyfriend but he lives in a different state! Is there a way to convince or compromise with my parents so we can see each other? Please help!

Hey girlie, get your parents to talk to his parents. If they can come to an agreement that makes your parents feel safe that you won't be sleeping near each other or anything like that then it might help. Make sure they know how much this means to you and try to take the trip to see your boyfriend in place of a present for another holiday.

Lauren T.

by sammehkat on 3/25/2013 6:11:18 PM

Why did you change your hair? I love the red(my hair used to be red)but I prefer the straight dirty blonde hair on you.

by janay123 on 3/25/2013 5:58:59 PM

I don't have a fb so how can I do this?

by katiebugisbomb on 3/25/2013 3:41:50 PM

hey, debby. I was wondering if all the characters that you have portrayed met, what would you imagine that to be like?love you so much<3

by slodtvdfan4ev on 3/25/2013 2:55:12 PM

Hey, Debby. I was wondering if all the characters you've portrayed had the chance to meet, what would you imagine it to be like? Love you<3 (:

by slodtvdfan4ev on 3/25/2013 2:50:23 PM

Question for Debby : How do you get your hair healthy as it is now? Tips for healthy hair?

by cherrydreamer on 3/25/2013 2:03:22 PM

Hey girls! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers! <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 3/25/2013 1:13:07 PM