2 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

4 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

What a sweet save!

My guy friend came to watch me at my soccer game. After it ended, we were walking out together and someone accidentally pushes me down...

This is so sweet! I always like love-stories about rain: kissing in the rain would be my dream first kiss... <3 ~~~

by eternaldreamer on 4/11/2013 10:12:56 PM

I've liked this guy for about FOREVER. But, he's older than me by like 3 years, but he's single and we became friends about 1 year ago. H'es really sweet but he's friends with my brother. He always asks about me and how I'm doing, and he told me he wants to meet my friends, to see how i really am, and if I'm pretending to be something I'm not around him. I don't have his phone number, but he did make it obvious that we should hang out outside of tae kwon do (where i know him from). i asked my frineds, they haven't yet met, but they think I'M stuck in the friend zone. HELP!

by jennystar4 on 4/2/2013 8:53:50 PM

So I've had a crush on my BGF for a few months now, and even though I'm not sure, I think he might like me back. He's always very sweet to me. 3 months ago, he sent me a text saying I looked really pretty that day. And once I was feeling down he gave me a really long hug, and told me that everything was going to be ok. He asked me to go to a movie premiere with him (that was a long time ago tho), but unfortunately I couldn't go. And last week, he asked me to go see this show with him. And overall, he's always so nice to me, and loves to joke around with me, and gives me quite a lot of compliments, and we have a lot of inside jokes. So my question is: do you think he likes me? And if he does, what's the next step? Cause I feel like I've been waiting for such a long time, and nothing has happened yet!
Anyways, thank you much! Xo

Hey girlie,

It sounds like he might be flirting with you, though he might also just be acting that way since you're such close friends. If you want to find out if he likes you without telling him you like him, you could start being a little more flirty around him and see how he reacts, or ask him to dance with you next time your school has a dance. Good luck girlie!

Meghan D.

by mimzy0717 on 3/29/2013 11:49:56 PM

so i joined the track team and I met one of my BGF's friends Van. we got really close really fast and he always messes with me and he'll bring me food after school sometimes and even one of my friends says it looks like he likes me. the thing he has a girlfriend that he's had since his freshmen year (i'm a freshman now and he's a junior). they are ALWAYS fighting and he'll talk to me about it, but i don't want to be the cause of their break-up (if he even likes me), especially because his girlfriend happens to be my best friends older sister so... I'm not even sure what i'm asking i just need advice. please help!

Hey gabbyv98, if he makes any romantic advances, turn him down. Let him know you only like him as a friend, and don't want to cause any drama between him and his girlfriend. Be sure you're keeping it in the friend zone too. Don't get too flirty. That's all you can really do for now girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by gabbyv98 on 3/29/2013 6:00:12 PM

Awww <3 ♥ ♡

by kiwigirl777 on 3/27/2013 9:53:04 PM

ok so theres this guy I've like for like FOREVER. today at school we had a half day so we got out at 12:30 and he asked me what i was doing and i was like oh nothing and then he says wanna come to lunch with us? so then me him and 3 other people went out to lunch and as we were walking back i was like freezing so he gave me his jacket. DO U THINK HE LIKES ME??

hey girl! it definitely sounds like he's interested in you, yay! keep talking to him and make sure he knows you had a great time at lunch. good luck Smile

xoxo

Katie L.

by la1234567890 on 3/27/2013 3:39:56 PM

Modmodmod
Hey! Sooooo, Monday night this boy messaged me on Facebook randomly. I know him, just not well. He asked me if I was going to our church camp, because he thought maybe we could hang out there. He lives less than 30min away from me. Well, I couldn't use my iPod anymore after 10, so I told him to text me. I forgot and didn't text him back until yesterday morning. He said he'd text me after school, and he did. We ended up asking each other questions and talking for over 7 hours! We both said that was the longest we've ever talked to someone. He used cute little smiley faces sometimes. Then he texted me before he went to school, "Good morning sunshineSmile I hope you have a great day." Do you think he likes me? Thanks! Sorry it's so long.

Hey girlie. Sounds like he likes you to me! This all sounds super sweet. Smile
Florence N.

by EgirlH.97 on 3/27/2013 10:08:16 AM

too cute

by Emilicious on 3/27/2013 12:21:36 AM

Awww thats so cute!!! Girls, do you love fashion and beauty??? Or maybe you need help with an outfit or need tips on makeup? Or maybe you need advice on anything from friends to guys! Come check out my club "Total Princess"!!! I really hope you join Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/26/2013 4:53:47 PM

aww i wish that would happen to me (just not hurting my ankle ;0 ) a positive from a negative! Smile

by epicforevs on 3/26/2013 3:45:41 PM