14 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

15 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

15 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

7 reasons we wouldn't necessarily want to be famous

Ahh, the latest celebs, with their shiny cars and flawless skin—who wouldn’t wanna be them, right? Eh, not all the time. Your fave stars can make it...

I think it's better to be a adult actor/actress then a child star because when you start acting when your like 5 or even 12 you won't have any time for kids stuff theirs a whole list of actors that went downhill from being child stars the little boy from the sixth sense was smoking SOMETHING and crashed his car this other actor Brad Renfro committed suicide so did the actor from the movie a never ending story Drew Barrymore started smoking at age 9 and was in rehab before she even hit her teens River Phoenix by far one of the greatest actors became addict to drugs and ended up passing away at age 23 so before you say how easy it is to be a star you better think twice

by redvelvetluv on 4/18/2013 2:16:39 PM

Check out my club teen girlie

by I Luv Carson on 3/29/2013 9:39:37 PM

I would hate how things about you AND your family are known by everybody. Like Greg's wedding. A bunch of Directioners crashed Niall's brother's wedding. One girl even ran in screaming during the reception!

by HappySunshine on 3/28/2013 3:09:05 PM

I want to be a voice actress for cartoons. At first I was scared because I don't wanna get too famous. But you don't get really famous for voices (though your character might). Like Spongebob is voiced by Tom Kenny and Bubbles the powerpuff girl is voiced by Tara Strong. You have probably heard about the characters but not the people who voice them (Tom Kenny and Tara Strong are my role modelsLaughing) . So yeah, I know these people and some of you may know these people too, but only because we do research. A lot of people don't recognize the actors, but the character is very well known. So I am not scared anymore Smile

by hermionegirl12 on 3/28/2013 2:57:14 PM

I think the toughest thing about being a celeb would be the lack of privacy and everyone wanting to know your personal business.

by supersingershannon on 3/27/2013 11:36:14 PM

DO YOU LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA? Please join this fan club. It would honestly mean the world to me: http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11905

by myfatsquirrel on 3/27/2013 11:27:29 PM

Totally having to make weird decisions. People tell me I was born to be on stage. I would love to be a broadway but not in the movies. "Fame," as I say, "costs more than everything. No money will fix that problem." Although they are fun to watch some people just stare at how "hot" some celbs are! Weird decisions like "Should I REALLY let these people controll my life?" or, "If I do (blank deed) what is my ego going to look like?". Crazy fame!

by Radieal on 3/27/2013 9:09:17 PM

I used to want to be famous but now I don't. My BFF does though and I support her but I think she will realize that she doesn't because she is considering the bad stuff right now.

Hey girls! If you need advice on fashion, beauty, hair, nails, friends, guys or anything else, come check out my club "Total Princess"!!! I also have two positions open so you could have a chance to become an officer!!! I really hope to see you there Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/27/2013 8:27:10 PM

I know what you mean redvelvetluv, but there are some people who really wouldn't mind that at all..Some people are just the type that almost seem born to be famous.

by Chloe<3 on 3/27/2013 6:33:50 PM

Hey Ladies! Join the club "Beauty/Fashion Tips". We give advice from Beauty/Hair to Fashion and throw a little DIY action into the mix. Ask us questions and give a little advice yourself. We answer questions as fast as we can. Thanks

Molly

by MollyLouiseW on 3/27/2013 5:29:53 PM

The closest thing i would be to famous is a us womens national soccer player but most of the players are pretty famous (Has fans and stuff) they aren't on Tv all the time or on the cover of a magazine and they surely don't have paparazzi everywhere they go so it wouldn't be that hard to be what i want to be. Smile

by soccer.is.da.best on 3/27/2013 5:09:55 PM

Hey Darlings! Need help finding outfits for your first day of school or your first date? Just finished cramming the night before and look terrible? Check out Fashion ASAP and get advice on your skin, body, hair, nail how-to's, makeup and awesome outfits here that fit your taste and style! We will help you with your problems ASAP (usually within 24 hours) and you'll receive fabulous answers!! Smile <3High Tops

by High Tops FTW on 3/27/2013 5:05:21 PM

people are like oh who cares
I still wanna be famous but really its not all fun
in games when you go out paparazzi is going to be flashing
you with cameras theirs gonna be some people
spreading rumors about you and if you ask me child
stars have it the worst just look at Michael Jackson
poor guy RIP he started when he was like 5 or 4 never
had any friends his age and was always working child stars
go through a lot that's why Lindsey Lohan got into all that trouble

by redvelvetluv on 3/27/2013 4:48:54 PM

Not being able to kick back and hang with your buds or fam! Have you ever noticed that most celebs say that their goal or new year rez is to hang out with family and friends more? I rather have my BFF and mom and dad then be famous. Just sayin. Smile

by skullhottie97 on 3/27/2013 2:30:20 PM

I could cope with all these things..I could so be a famous person. xD

by Chloe<3 on 3/27/2013 12:36:59 PM

Not being able to go anywhere without paparazzi or crazed fans!!!!

by 15hayhay on 3/27/2013 11:14:21 AM

Must be hard trying to look glamorous 24/7. But I don't care I'm still going to be an actress! Smile

by pinklol56 on 3/27/2013 9:11:49 AM

I barely get enough sleep now! So who cares?

by epicforevs on 3/27/2013 9:04:53 AM