1 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

2 HOURS AGO Me when I hear people talking trash about my favorite celeb #fangirl #5ever http://t.co/Ne18MXCILD

2 HOURS AGO Halloween movies that won't give you nightmares: http://t.co/VBmsR13nnW

COMMENTS

"Where Are You Now?" - An original poem

Hey there, lovebirds! Here's an original poem by #GLgirl Adri, and boy oh boy, we can just see this one being a hit song one...

Hey Adri, if you're reading this, I'm an amateur 13-year-old songwriter who would love to co-write with you? I immediately heard a tune when I saw your words, and I think it could be a hit... let me know!

by samstitute on 5/10/2013 9:52:56 PM

This is amazing. I love poetry. It can mean so many different things. It can just be a fun little poem, a poem expressing feelings or thoughts, or it can be symbolic and mean something totally different and deep.

by mayanunna on 4/3/2013 4:35:24 PM

@Ralinia...um no need to say that. A poem doesn't have to have a deep hidden meaning..poetry is about expressing yourself and ideas. Try not to say such judgmental things..since you know who wrote this is going to see what you said...there's just no need to make someone feel bad.
Especially someone who took the time to share such a well-written poem with us.
Seriously, in my opinion this poem is SO good!!!! And sadly..I can 100% relate to it..:/ lol

by maggie183 on 3/29/2013 3:01:04 PM

@Ralinia, poetry itself isn't deep. i like what she did.

by dorali411 on 3/27/2013 4:29:48 PM

Oh my word, it's beautiful! Kudos to you girl, it would be an amazing song!

by Kstar101 on 3/27/2013 3:43:44 PM

This would be an amazing song!

by Foodiejr99 on 3/26/2013 10:34:03 PM

I loved that poem, hottie 1250 is right, it doesn't have to be deep -though I thought that it was plenty deep- to be good. Keep writing, because that was an awesome poem!

by sports queen on 3/26/2013 9:54:27 PM

A poem doesnt have to be deep to be written beautifully.... just saying Ralinia. But anyway that was a lovely piece, keep on writing cuz i want more lol

by hottie1250 on 3/26/2013 8:38:08 PM

Huh. I have written way more deep stuff just saying

by Ralinia on 3/26/2013 6:21:53 PM