2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

17 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

3 totally fab beauty vloggers you should be following

When it comes to beauty tips and tricks, sometimes the best place to get great makeup inspo is YouTube. You’ve probably hit up the ol’ video sharing...

Eleventh Gorgeous!

by catpaws on 6/2/2013 10:31:46 AM

I LOVE Ingrid!!!!! <3

by Gabriella123 on 5/24/2013 10:34:55 AM

Macbarbie07 is one of my favourite beauty guru on youtubeSmile
Her name is Bethany and she's super fun and flirty and her videos are very entertaining with great tips and tutorials that you can watch from start to finish without getting bored!!
Her channel is very similar to Meredith's (StilaBabe09)In fact, some of her most loyal suscribers point out frequently that Meredith uploads videos that allude strongly to Bethany's already posted videos.
I'm pretty sure that Meredith is inspired by Macbarbie so if you like Meredith you should deff check out Beth's channel (Macbarbie07) !!!!
I love them both everyone should be sure to suscribe to both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

by numbertwentytwo on 5/19/2013 8:47:38 PM

secretlifeofabionerd gives really good hair tuts on youtube

by mayanunna on 5/4/2013 3:30:50 PM

Love Mere and Ingrid! They are so talented, and funny!

by pinkstardust07 on 4/19/2013 12:59:46 PM

You guys should all check out Macbarbie07 on youtube shes the best!!!(: please check her out!

by camillakk on 4/17/2013 4:53:55 PM

shes a hair blogger kinda

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 6:22:31 AM

A really good beauty blogger is this girl named Kalel. Her channel is wonderlandwardrobe on youtube.

by rockerchic123456789 on 4/9/2013 6:18:09 PM

Mere is my absolute FAVE!! she is so cute and GORGEOUS!! love allll of her vids and i just know that if we were ever to meet, we'd be instants BFFS!!! ahahha..Smile love ya Mere!! xoxo

by swiftieforever on 4/8/2013 1:38:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD ok so I'm almost 13 and I kinda wanna wear makeup but only on the weekend or special occasions. But I'm kinda scared to ask my mom cuz she might say no but I'm not sure. What can I do to show her I'm mature eniugh or ask her? MOD

Hey girl, you just have to have a sit down and ask her about it! Go for it.
lauren r.

by _Sadie_ on 4/7/2013 8:34:26 AM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!