2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: One fashionista wins an Aria tote, Bailey clutch & Riley bag, plus a $100 gift card from @RMRobertMatthew: http://t.co/Z8xynSeKlC

16 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

18 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

COMMENTS

3 totally fab beauty vloggers you should be following

When it comes to beauty tips and tricks, sometimes the best place to get great makeup inspo is YouTube. You’ve probably hit up the ol’ video sharing...

I watch Ingrid's and Meridith's. On youtube, it's missglamorazzi and stilababe09.

by Candygirl4258 on 4/6/2013 10:22:16 PM

Mere's the best!!!! Seriously, we'd be besties if we met haha

by emj on 4/4/2013 5:07:21 PM

Bubz/ Bubbi (Bubzbeauty) is also really awesome! She's amazing and has such a good heart. She has over 1,600,000 subscribers. She talks about all kinds of beauty : makeup tutorials and your inner beauty and loving yourself Smile She's fun and makes awesome videos! She is so motivating to live life to the fullest.

by Leo.Phoenix on 4/4/2013 12:07:55 PM

Hey Girls!
Wanna get the latest trends from around the world? Join the Pretty in Pink club!
*Daily Outfit of the day
*Beauty trends and how-to's
*The latest styles from around the globe

Hope to see you soon!!!!

Love from Lovekatniss Smile

by lovekatniss23 on 4/3/2013 5:20:28 PM

I love Mere and Ingrid! They have great vids!

by sfluv on 4/3/2013 3:26:04 PM

I LOVE INGRID AND MERE!! They are both absolutely amazing vloggers!

by the band geek on 4/1/2013 2:15:11 PM

One of my other favorite are beautybaby44 and macbarbie07.

by ToxicCrayon on 3/31/2013 6:42:35 PM

I feel like I'm the only one here that's obsessed with Ingrid (MissGlamorazzi.)
I also loooooooove Meredith (StilaBabe09).

by Shadow.Fall691 on 3/31/2013 6:06:20 PM

I love stilababe09,but my favorite beauty vlogger of ALL time is Bethany Mota of macbarbie07!!
I totally agree with prettyangel1997. How come macbarbie07 isnt on here?

by Pugsgalore2 on 3/31/2013 11:44:57 AM

my last post never showed up so I'll just post it again
today for Easter I'm wearing this black dress with neon green polka dots
and a neon green belt I'm also going to be wearing some sandals
I have this purple mascara I wanted to wear but I'm not sure if that
would go with the green or not should I just wear regular black mascara or
does the purple sound good?

Hey girl, well you could be bold and make a statement and do the purple? But it might be a little too intense with the neon green. I personally would go with classic black.
lauren r.

by redvelvetluv on 3/31/2013 11:15:24 AM

Get a professional manicure at home by simply exfoliating and moisturizing your hands before painting your nails. They’ll look great and you’ll save money!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!