12 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

13 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. πŸ™€ πŸ™€ πŸ™€

14 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

COMMENTS

3 totally fab beauty vloggers you should be following

When it comes to beauty tips and tricks, sometimes the best place to get great makeup inspo is YouTube. You’ve probably hit up the ol’ video sharing...

I watch Ingrid's and Meridith's. On youtube, it's missglamorazzi and stilababe09.

by Candygirl4258 on 4/6/2013 10:22:16 PM

Mere's the best!!!! Seriously, we'd be besties if we met haha

by emj on 4/4/2013 5:07:21 PM

Bubz/ Bubbi (Bubzbeauty) is also really awesome! She's amazing and has such a good heart. She has over 1,600,000 subscribers. She talks about all kinds of beauty : makeup tutorials and your inner beauty and loving yourself Smile She's fun and makes awesome videos! She is so motivating to live life to the fullest.

by Leo.Phoenix on 4/4/2013 12:07:55 PM

Hey Girls!
Wanna get the latest trends from around the world? Join the Pretty in Pink club!
*Daily Outfit of the day
*Beauty trends and how-to's
*The latest styles from around the globe

Hope to see you soon!!!!

Love from Lovekatniss Smile

by lovekatniss23 on 4/3/2013 5:20:28 PM

I love Mere and Ingrid! They have great vids!

by sfluv on 4/3/2013 3:26:04 PM

I LOVE INGRID AND MERE!! They are both absolutely amazing vloggers!

by the band geek on 4/1/2013 2:15:11 PM

One of my other favorite are beautybaby44 and macbarbie07.

by ToxicCrayon on 3/31/2013 6:42:35 PM

I feel like I'm the only one here that's obsessed with Ingrid (MissGlamorazzi.)
I also loooooooove Meredith (StilaBabe09).

by Shadow.Fall691 on 3/31/2013 6:06:20 PM

I love stilababe09,but my favorite beauty vlogger of ALL time is Bethany Mota of macbarbie07!!
I totally agree with prettyangel1997. How come macbarbie07 isnt on here?

by Pugsgalore2 on 3/31/2013 11:44:57 AM

my last post never showed up so I'll just post it again
today for Easter I'm wearing this black dress with neon green polka dots
and a neon green belt I'm also going to be wearing some sandals
I have this purple mascara I wanted to wear but I'm not sure if that
would go with the green or not should I just wear regular black mascara or
does the purple sound good?

Hey girl, well you could be bold and make a statement and do the purple? But it might be a little too intense with the neon green. I personally would go with classic black.
lauren r.

by redvelvetluv on 3/31/2013 11:15:24 AM

Spending the day outdoors? Even on cloudy days your skin can burn. Make sure you apply sunscreen every two hours.

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabsβ€”CLICK HERE for deets.