2 HOURS AGO The passion project: How to find what you're *meant* to do! #StartYourBizMonth : http://t.co/3lztOwwKRv pic.twitter.com/zCEtiEY2FQ

3 HOURS AGO Check out Skylar Stecker's *newest* gig!: http://t.co/F4pM2WNP9T pic.twitter.com/gRQV6koS7C

COMMENTS

3 totally fab beauty vloggers you should be following

When it comes to beauty tips and tricks, sometimes the best place to get great makeup inspo is YouTube. You’ve probably hit up the ol’ video sharing...

I already knew about StilaBabe09 I love her style!

by tani21♪ on 3/30/2013 11:51:04 PM

forgot michellephan

by YayaYuiki on 3/30/2013 11:15:17 PM

I don't understand how I'm going to be able to do ombre lips if I can barely be awake enough in the morning to put blush on xD (which by the way, makes you look a lot less sleepy).

by kenzi143 on 3/30/2013 11:00:32 PM

how is macbarbie07 not on here?

by prettyangel1997 on 3/30/2013 9:36:25 PM

I absolutely love stilababe09. I have been watching her for forever. I also love beautybaby44, macbarbie07, kaileemckenzie, and hellokatyxo.

by glennal123 on 3/30/2013 6:51:19 PM

Meredith (Stilababe09) and Ingrid (MissGlamorazzi) are my favoritee beauty gurus on yt!! I also ♥ Bethany (Macbarbie07). My #1 beauty guru is Ingrid, 2nd is Meredith and 3rd is Bethany!♥♥♥

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/30/2013 4:15:58 PM

so i bought this shirt, a while back that says "i love books." it's really cute but i can't think of what to wear with it. it's like a light grey color. and i have jeans, leggings and jean shorts Smile
thanks so much <3

Would the jean shorts look cute over the leggings?

Helen S.

by potterjay on 3/30/2013 3:14:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
You guys should check out Chelsea on her BeautyLiciousInsider channel. She has a website to: chelseacrockett.com. She is my fave beauty blogger everrrr! She's also won the NYX Face Award. Check her out on Youtube! ;)

Thanks!

Helen S.

by girlio93485 on 3/30/2013 2:33:44 PM

I watch ingrid and meridith's vids! c:

by dogsfureva on 3/30/2013 2:16:00 PM

Arose186 and meganrosette are awesome!!!
So is klairedelysart so is so artsy!!

by glass-tears on 3/30/2013 2:06:07 PM

Flat, oily hair and no time to shower? Not cute. Put on a cute headband that matches your outfit, and you’ll look instantly darling!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.