7 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

10 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

11 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

3 totally fab beauty vloggers you should be following

When it comes to beauty tips and tricks, sometimes the best place to get great makeup inspo is YouTube. You’ve probably hit up the ol’ video sharing...

I don't really care for these youtubers,but I love bubzbeauty,freshblush,sunnydayhe,clothesencounters,lisaeledridge,and xsparkage Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 3/30/2013 12:48:25 PM

Mere is my fave!

by carmita1611 on 3/30/2013 12:12:54 PM

I new stilababe09 before this post! I love her videos! She is my favorite!

by carmita1611 on 3/30/2013 11:48:48 AM

I like MissGlamorazzi I also like frmheadtotoe Jaackjack
Emjustlikeyou Bubzbeauty and whatwouldlizzydo but they are not on the list I like Macbarbie07 also

by redvelvetluv on 3/30/2013 10:53:12 AM

Ingrid LaughingDD

by Chloe<3 on 3/30/2013 10:50:56 AM

They should have taliajoy18! She's actually really good.

by Danerka on 3/30/2013 10:43:19 AM

They should have taliajoy18! She's actually really good.

by Danerka on 3/30/2013 10:35:45 AM

im already subscribed to then and hav been for a while.... ;) lol GLs late.
guys check out AndreasChoice for curly hair vids and my club
Curls, go curls for naturally curly hair advice.

by briana13 on 3/30/2013 10:26:32 AM

She's not really a beauty vlogger but she does a ton DIY's and beauty videos. CutiePieMarzia, go check her out! Smile

by annala99 on 3/30/2013 9:48:22 AM

I love Mere!!! But what about macbarbie07? I love Beth, too!

by lemondancer18 on 3/30/2013 9:45:32 AM