AN HOUR AGO Grades not *quite* where you want 'em? Try these last-minute tips to enhance your GPA: http://t.co/IwUCSAaQOI pic.twitter.com/UM9nnwGjpo

2 HOURS AGO It's time to *finally* make a move on your crush: http://t.co/H2Qm6BsSWD pic.twitter.com/usofR6Vp0Q

3 HOURS AGO SPF? What about HPF? Here's how to protect your lucks from the summer sun: http://t.co/gZPNEKqGaX pic.twitter.com/nwTfcLINrb

COMMENTS

3 totally fab beauty vloggers you should be following

When it comes to beauty tips and tricks, sometimes the best place to get great makeup inspo is YouTube. You’ve probably hit up the ol’ video sharing...

hi!! ive created a fashion and beauty blog called'the fashion glitch'. I would love if you could view it! I really want to share my opinions on beauty and fashion with others. thanx Smile

www.thefashionglitch.blogspot.co.uk/

by Oxfordgirl212 on 3/30/2013 8:04:14 AM

I make beauty videos too! It is so fun Smile

(My username is PastelSkies425 in case you were wondering)
And If any of you guys are on the iffy side of becoming a beauty vlogger, you should do it. Smile

by Scarlet_Moon on 3/30/2013 1:44:38 AM

I adore Ingrid! Toasty~

by Gabriella123 on 3/30/2013 1:43:15 AM

by Emilicious on 3/30/2013 12:34:45 AM

I love Mere and Ingrid! They're amazing!

by MollyLouiseW on 3/30/2013 12:24:34 AM

They are all good, but Merideth is my fave!

by Queenbee4ever on 3/30/2013 12:12:20 AM