1 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

5 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

6 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

3 totally fab beauty vloggers you should be following

When it comes to beauty tips and tricks, sometimes the best place to get great makeup inspo is YouTube. You’ve probably hit up the ol’ video sharing...

Eleventh Gorgeous!

by catpaws on 6/2/2013 10:31:46 AM

I LOVE Ingrid!!!!! <3

by Gabriella123 on 5/24/2013 10:34:55 AM

Macbarbie07 is one of my favourite beauty guru on youtubeSmile
Her name is Bethany and she's super fun and flirty and her videos are very entertaining with great tips and tutorials that you can watch from start to finish without getting bored!!
Her channel is very similar to Meredith's (StilaBabe09)In fact, some of her most loyal suscribers point out frequently that Meredith uploads videos that allude strongly to Bethany's already posted videos.
I'm pretty sure that Meredith is inspired by Macbarbie so if you like Meredith you should deff check out Beth's channel (Macbarbie07) !!!!
I love them both everyone should be sure to suscribe to both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

by numbertwentytwo on 5/19/2013 8:47:38 PM

secretlifeofabionerd gives really good hair tuts on youtube

by mayanunna on 5/4/2013 3:30:50 PM

Love Mere and Ingrid! They are so talented, and funny!

by pinkstardust07 on 4/19/2013 12:59:46 PM

You guys should all check out Macbarbie07 on youtube shes the best!!!(: please check her out!

by camillakk on 4/17/2013 4:53:55 PM

thatswhatcindysaid
shes a hair blogger kinda

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 6:22:31 AM

A really good beauty blogger is this girl named Kalel. Her channel is wonderlandwardrobe on youtube.

by rockerchic123456789 on 4/9/2013 6:18:09 PM

Mere is my absolute FAVE!! she is so cute and GORGEOUS!! love allll of her vids and i just know that if we were ever to meet, we'd be instants BFFS!!! ahahha..Smile love ya Mere!! xoxo

by swiftieforever on 4/8/2013 1:38:14 AM

MOD MOD MOD ok so I'm almost 13 and I kinda wanna wear makeup but only on the weekend or special occasions. But I'm kinda scared to ask my mom cuz she might say no but I'm not sure. What can I do to show her I'm mature eniugh or ask her? MOD

Hey girl, you just have to have a sit down and ask her about it! Go for it.
lauren r.

by _Sadie_ on 4/7/2013 8:34:26 AM

I watch Ingrid's and Meridith's. On youtube, it's missglamorazzi and stilababe09.

by Candygirl4258 on 4/6/2013 10:22:16 PM

Mere's the best!!!! Seriously, we'd be besties if we met haha

by emj on 4/4/2013 5:07:21 PM

Bubz/ Bubbi (Bubzbeauty) is also really awesome! She's amazing and has such a good heart. She has over 1,600,000 subscribers. She talks about all kinds of beauty : makeup tutorials and your inner beauty and loving yourself Smile She's fun and makes awesome videos! She is so motivating to live life to the fullest.

by Leo.Phoenix on 4/4/2013 12:07:55 PM

Hey Girls!
Wanna get the latest trends from around the world? Join the Pretty in Pink club!
*Daily Outfit of the day
*Beauty trends and how-to's
*The latest styles from around the globe

Hope to see you soon!!!!

Love from Lovekatniss Smile

by lovekatniss23 on 4/3/2013 5:20:28 PM

I love Mere and Ingrid! They have great vids!

by sfluv on 4/3/2013 3:26:04 PM

I LOVE INGRID AND MERE!! They are both absolutely amazing vloggers!

by the band geek on 4/1/2013 2:15:11 PM

One of my other favorite are beautybaby44 and macbarbie07.

by ToxicCrayon on 3/31/2013 6:42:35 PM

I feel like I'm the only one here that's obsessed with Ingrid (MissGlamorazzi.)
I also loooooooove Meredith (StilaBabe09).

by Shadow.Fall691 on 3/31/2013 6:06:20 PM

I love stilababe09,but my favorite beauty vlogger of ALL time is Bethany Mota of macbarbie07!!
I totally agree with prettyangel1997. How come macbarbie07 isnt on here?

by Pugsgalore2 on 3/31/2013 11:44:57 AM

my last post never showed up so I'll just post it again
today for Easter I'm wearing this black dress with neon green polka dots
and a neon green belt I'm also going to be wearing some sandals
I have this purple mascara I wanted to wear but I'm not sure if that
would go with the green or not should I just wear regular black mascara or
does the purple sound good?

Hey girl, well you could be bold and make a statement and do the purple? But it might be a little too intense with the neon green. I personally would go with classic black.
lauren r.

by redvelvetluv on 3/31/2013 11:15:24 AM

I already knew about StilaBabe09 I love her style!

by tani21♪ on 3/30/2013 11:51:04 PM

forgot michellephan

by YayaYuiki on 3/30/2013 11:15:17 PM

I don't understand how I'm going to be able to do ombre lips if I can barely be awake enough in the morning to put blush on xD (which by the way, makes you look a lot less sleepy).

by kenzi143 on 3/30/2013 11:00:32 PM

how is macbarbie07 not on here?

by prettyangel1997 on 3/30/2013 9:36:25 PM

I absolutely love stilababe09. I have been watching her for forever. I also love beautybaby44, macbarbie07, kaileemckenzie, and hellokatyxo.

by glennal123 on 3/30/2013 6:51:19 PM

Meredith (Stilababe09) and Ingrid (MissGlamorazzi) are my favoritee beauty gurus on yt!! I also ♥ Bethany (Macbarbie07). My #1 beauty guru is Ingrid, 2nd is Meredith and 3rd is Bethany!♥♥♥

by monicaisfabuluz on 3/30/2013 4:15:58 PM

so i bought this shirt, a while back that says "i love books." it's really cute but i can't think of what to wear with it. it's like a light grey color. and i have jeans, leggings and jean shorts Smile
thanks so much <3

Would the jean shorts look cute over the leggings?

Helen S.

by potterjay on 3/30/2013 3:14:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
You guys should check out Chelsea on her BeautyLiciousInsider channel. She has a website to: chelseacrockett.com. She is my fave beauty blogger everrrr! She's also won the NYX Face Award. Check her out on Youtube! ;)

Thanks!

Helen S.

by girlio93485 on 3/30/2013 2:33:44 PM

I watch ingrid and meridith's vids! c:

by dogsfureva on 3/30/2013 2:16:00 PM

Arose186 and meganrosette are awesome!!!
So is klairedelysart so is so artsy!!

by glass-tears on 3/30/2013 2:06:07 PM

I don't really care for these youtubers,but I love bubzbeauty,freshblush,sunnydayhe,clothesencounters,lisaeledridge,and xsparkage Smile

by iluvmusic♥ on 3/30/2013 12:48:25 PM

Mere is my fave!

by carmita1611 on 3/30/2013 12:12:54 PM

I new stilababe09 before this post! I love her videos! She is my favorite!

by carmita1611 on 3/30/2013 11:48:48 AM

I like MissGlamorazzi I also like frmheadtotoe Jaackjack
Emjustlikeyou Bubzbeauty and whatwouldlizzydo but they are not on the list I like Macbarbie07 also

by redvelvetluv on 3/30/2013 10:53:12 AM

Ingrid LaughingDD

by Chloe<3 on 3/30/2013 10:50:56 AM

They should have taliajoy18! She's actually really good.

by Danerka on 3/30/2013 10:43:19 AM

They should have taliajoy18! She's actually really good.

by Danerka on 3/30/2013 10:35:45 AM

im already subscribed to then and hav been for a while.... ;) lol GLs late.
guys check out AndreasChoice for curly hair vids and my club
Curls, go curls for naturally curly hair advice.

by briana13 on 3/30/2013 10:26:32 AM

She's not really a beauty vlogger but she does a ton DIY's and beauty videos. CutiePieMarzia, go check her out! Smile

by annala99 on 3/30/2013 9:48:22 AM

I love Mere!!! But what about macbarbie07? I love Beth, too!

by lemondancer18 on 3/30/2013 9:45:32 AM

hi!! ive created a fashion and beauty blog called'the fashion glitch'. I would love if you could view it! I really want to share my opinions on beauty and fashion with others. thanx Smile

www.thefashionglitch.blogspot.co.uk/

by Oxfordgirl212 on 3/30/2013 8:04:14 AM

I make beauty videos too! It is so fun Smile

(My username is PastelSkies425 in case you were wondering)
And If any of you guys are on the iffy side of becoming a beauty vlogger, you should do it. Smile

by Scarlet_Moon on 3/30/2013 1:44:38 AM

I adore Ingrid! Toasty~

by Gabriella123 on 3/30/2013 1:43:15 AM

by Emilicious on 3/30/2013 12:34:45 AM

I love Mere and Ingrid! They're amazing!

by MollyLouiseW on 3/30/2013 12:24:34 AM

They are all good, but Merideth is my fave!

by Queenbee4ever on 3/30/2013 12:12:20 AM