AN HOUR AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

2 HOURS AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Miranda vs. Victoria

The 2013 Kids’ Choice Awards took over Hollywood this past weekend. Did you tune in for all of the fun? Orange blimps were flowing. Slime was oozing...

Victoria's, she is chic
Miranda was like drowning in hers

by sammyy99 on 3/29/2013 5:16:48 PM

Victoria looks awesome & we share the same name so I'm going have to go with her

by Toritoad on 3/29/2013 4:04:43 PM

I'm not the biggest fan of either, but I like Miranda's more. since this is a KIDS choice awards show, I think Miranda's might be more appropriate Laughing

by seemo2 on 3/29/2013 1:14:36 PM

Miranda's dress is beautiful! It's flowey with a very springy pattern that is very flattering on her. She coordinates colors very well too with her shoes and clutch. The only thing that bugs me is that it looks kind of "Grandma-ish".
Victoria looks great too with her bright colors and new short do. I like how it's a little daring too! But doesn't it look like she has hamburgers on her dress a little bit?
I have to go with Miranda becuase the dress is just too beautiful to turn down!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 3/29/2013 12:41:15 PM

I love Miranda Cosgrove but Victoria Justice's style is WAY better this time!

by bosarahe on 3/29/2013 11:19:30 AM

Victoria by far
Sexy and fierce

by mackie70 on 3/29/2013 9:07:52 AM

i like Victoria's best just cause it looks better on her but I think they both are hideous

by asw14 on 3/29/2013 12:29:00 AM

maranda!!!

by anniebell_12 on 3/28/2013 11:58:49 PM

I like Victoria's better.

by supersingershannon on 3/28/2013 11:57:45 PM