7 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

10 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

11 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Miranda vs. Victoria

The 2013 Kids’ Choice Awards took over Hollywood this past weekend. Did you tune in for all of the fun? Orange blimps were flowing. Slime was oozing...

I love everything about Victoria's. Shape, pattern, everything. I like some things about Miranda. Only the pattern and color.

by Fashionlover1313 on 3/28/2013 10:13:00 PM

Victoria!

Miranda's is nice but its an award show so she should have let it go a little more.

by fashionqn on 3/28/2013 10:07:22 PM

I guess victorias i like the shape alot but not really the pattern.

by Casey_cookie on 3/28/2013 8:55:09 PM

I don't like either.

I don't like fashion Tong
Comfortable not stylish is my fashion Laughing

by lauren1104 on 3/28/2013 8:38:25 PM

Miranda!!! I love the dress she wear, because it was kids choice awards, so little kids would be watching it.

by RubySparkle on 3/28/2013 8:33:41 PM

Victoria her outfit fits her bod verry well it lookes amazing

by missb1102 on 3/28/2013 8:27:51 PM

victoria!

by 513520cb on 3/28/2013 8:04:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Why don't any teen magizines have models with glasses. i mesan not the nerd ones but thin ones. Lets be realistic their are teens out there that have glasses and dont feel beautiful because they have to wear them because they dont have enough money to buy contacts. thanks, do you think GL could do an issue of girls with glasses like me and my friends...Thanks again Tong

Hey! That's a really good point. Us mods can't really influence a decision like that, but it's good that you posted about it because it will spread awareness about this. thanks!

Helen S.

by leah52899 on 3/28/2013 7:36:20 PM

Victoria. I think she looks much better then Miranda. I love the dress they are both wearing, but I don't think it matches Miranda very well.

by Epicgirl1337 on 3/28/2013 6:57:14 PM

Victoria, Miranda's just doesn't look right on her. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

by dideeny on 3/28/2013 5:48:55 PM