1 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

2 HOURS AGO This original poem gives us all a new look at love: http://t.co/0zr0C7Xxma

3 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

COMMENTS

GL goes to Washington: What's the deal with Prop 8?

Yesterday, the Supreme Court heard oral arguments to determine the constitutionality of Proposition 8, or Prop 8, a California ban on same-sex marriage. Thousands of...

I'm for man and woman.

by #1partier on 3/28/2013 11:59:31 AM

@PandaPillowPets
What make you feel you have the power to say the Bible is "outdated". That is how you are supposed to live no matter what year. And I don't know what you have been reading but the Bible never in courage's men to be with multiple women... and Please tell me where in the Bible it say "Thou shall not wear pants for it is a sin"...Matthew 15 says that all food are clean for when Christ died it purified it. God created animals for us to eat (1 Timothy 4:1-5)
~ Abbs

by #1partier on 3/28/2013 11:59:04 AM

Sorry I am against it, my religion does not think it is right. GL you made it really obvi which side ya'll are on... Some of ya'll are saying how would you feel if you weren't allowed to love a man you did... Well that is how it is supposed to be... Sorry if this offends some of you guys.

by #1partier on 3/28/2013 11:49:33 AM

I'm really happy that this article is on here. I think girls should get involved with politics at a younger age. I also really like that this article is biased. It lets me know that the website I really like is also on my side. I'm 100% on the side of the gays and I'm so sick of people using the bible against them. I mean I know I'm not the only one that has noticed that the bible is outdated. I mean, c'mon- do not eat pork, shellfish, do not wear pants, one husband+ many wives, man& his female prisoner. People should stop using the bible just to make excuses on why they don't want something, like the ban on gay marriage lifted. Gays are still people, why don't we start treating them like it.
XOXO, Pandapillowpet

by PandaPillowPet on 3/28/2013 10:26:33 AM

MOD!!!MOD!!MOD!!!

Hey Girl, I'm not sure I can answer that because of our young readers. Sorry

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by Prim on 3/28/2013 6:46:56 AM

Age appropriate? Let's go with maturity level. grade 5's and 6's shouldn't be reading this anyways unless they're mature enough - which 99% of them aren't. As for terrorism, you in the U.S get terrorized SO MUCH don't you? How many reports have we heard such as 9-11 in the last ten years? What other side is there to this story? To sum it up, the U.S government in California makes same-sex marriage legal and now are debating whether to abolish it or not. In that case, let's abolish black and white marriage also. What does it matter what ANOTHER PERSON CHOOSES TO DO WITH THEIR BODY? There should NOT be an issue over there in the States.

by SnowyShimmer on 3/28/2013 12:59:07 AM

I fully support same sex marriage. Do you see gays and lesbians telling us that we can't marry people they can't marry people of opposite sex? No, I didn't think so. I think any body should be allowed to love whoever they want to love freely and without harassment. The Supreme Court should not out law same sex marriage in California or anywhere.

by Jellygirly on 3/27/2013 11:36:13 PM

People just need to get over themselves. Whatever your opinion is, I'm not going to hate on you for it. But you need to respect others as well. Just because someone doesn't believe in it, that doesn't mean that they hate gays, that's just how they were raised. I personally think if that's who you love, it's who you love, I'm not going to mess with it. I believe in the Bible, I'm a faithful Christian and even though it said this was a 'sin', it also said girls aren't allowed to wear men clothes-pants. And look where we are now!

by emmasmith on 3/27/2013 11:31:28 PM

I think the Supreme Court should overturn Prop 8 and DOMA. I'm in favor of gay marriage. Churches shouldn't be forced to marry gay couples, but civil marriage should be open to gay couples in my opinion. I understand that it goes against some people's religious beliefs, but the bottom line is that the US government isn't in existence to uphold anyone's religious beliefs. If you don't believe in it, then fine for you, but you can't expect everyone to live your beliefs.

by supersingershannon on 3/27/2013 11:30:47 PM

I think if they wanna get Married, that's there Choice, but they'll still be held accountable for it by God.

by Allison6 on 3/27/2013 11:26:45 PM