1 HOURS AGO Asking your man out this weekend? Check out these flirty and fun convo starters:

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 5 score a touchdown in an NFL half-zip track jacket from @Kohls:

2 HOURS AGO Counting down the days until October 9th! We can't wait for Selena's new album! #REVIVE

Gross me out! Dairy companies want to add fake sugar to your milk

Ah, milk. It’s healthy and full of calcium to help you build up strong bones—everyone knows that. But now in an effort to make flavored...

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 10:19:40 PM

If this happens, I'm drinking water for the rest of my life.

by sparklingsavannah on 4/4/2013 5:33:41 PM

I love milk! I don't like pop so I always am drinking milkSmile but gross!!!!!! If that happens I will find something else to drink!!Frown

by Arainagrandefan13 on 4/3/2013 5:41:39 PM

ewww the artificial sweeteners are totes disgusting. when they're used in foods,your putting chemicals in your food.I'm disappointed that they're sticking this stuff in gum too. There aren't any gums that have real sugar any more. my mom won't let me chew gum anymore.
I'm NEVER drinking milk again if they do this to milk too.

by caimccle on 3/30/2013 6:32:53 PM

articles like this never gross me out..i don't really care as long as the taste doesn't change..why are we suddenly grossed out with artificial milk when everything else we eat is artificial

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 3/28/2013 6:35:25 PM

I can always taste the fake sugar in diet sodas and the weird after-taste in fake sugar. I would NEVER drink milk again. They complain that children are over-weight in America but they are putting all these nasty additives in the food we eat. Why can't they just let healthy foods be healthy?! If the food industry keeps this up, I'm moving to Europe.

by meepala21 on 3/28/2013 11:57:46 AM

ew! im sad that i live in america now. the US has gone off the deep end

by Prim on 3/28/2013 6:48:50 AM

I barely drink milk now. Would I drink it if it had fake sugar in it? Probably not.

by iRead on 3/28/2013 5:53:24 AM

DO YOU LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA? Please join this fan club. It would honestly mean the world to me:

by myfatsquirrel on 3/27/2013 11:28:48 PM

I don't think this is as big a deal as they're making it sound. I mean if they're putting it in flavored milk that already contains sugar, it's not really that bad. I wouldn't drink it just because I don't like the taste of artificial sweeteners.

by supersingershannon on 3/27/2013 11:19:28 PM

Did you know that laughing actually burns calories? Just another reason to enjoy yourself today!
Do you watch movies online?

If you’re allergic to peanuts, you can have a reaction from kissing a guy who just ate peanuts.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!