9 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

12 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Gross me out! Dairy companies want to add fake sugar to your milk

Ah, milk. It’s healthy and full of calcium to help you build up strong bones—everyone knows that. But now in an effort to make flavored...

Wait a minute... "in an effort to make flavored milk more appealing to diet-conscious kids and parents"? Nobody with any amount of common sense would drink milk with artificial flavoring. "Safe" or not. Adding ANYTHING artificial (or even natural, but unhealthy!) to something naturally healthy like milk makes it less healthy or, at the very least, less appealing. End of story. No, I would not drink artificially sweetened milk.

by cocoagirl08 on 3/27/2013 10:15:48 PM

I don't even drink dairy milk, so I'm good. Almond Soy Milk all da way! Laughing

by fungirl123 on 3/27/2013 10:09:02 PM

OMG, I can't believe it!

by GoddessOfBooks on 3/27/2013 10:05:20 PM

I don't like milk and I am lactose-intolerant but eewww!!!

Hey girls! If you need advice on fashion, beauty, hair, nails, friends, guys or anything else, come check out my club "Total Princess"!!! I also have two positions open so you could have a chance to become an officer!!! I really hope to see you there Smile

by cupcakecutie325 on 3/27/2013 8:34:16 PM

Um, I googled it and its really safe. I mean, there's artificial stuff if evertyhing but this is one of the most studied artificial sweeteners so its most likely safe. Calm down.

by emroxlol on 3/27/2013 8:19:03 PM

I saw this... creeps me out. When we had an ant problem, we got those little splenda packets of asperame. You fill a bottle cap with water, pour in some aspartame, and leave it sitting out. After a week or so, no ants! Years later we haven't had an ant problem. If it kills bugs, I don't want to eat it.

by dragonsrox1000 on 3/27/2013 7:59:59 PM

That IS THE MOST DISGUSTING thing ever!!!! Besides; I love milk!! Everyone is just so greedy and wants more money. I wouldn't drink it if you paid me. Sigh what this world is coming to ....... Frown

by Ralinia on 3/27/2013 7:34:56 PM

EWW!! And they wouldn't even tell us?!! I wonder why...

by genieinabottle on 3/27/2013 7:12:28 PM

i am not even allowed to have stuff with artificial sugar in it! is this all milk or just flavored?!?!

by yummyhair99 on 3/27/2013 7:05:26 PM

This is disgusting!!! Are there any brands not doing this???

by DaniGirl2013 on 3/27/2013 6:54:12 PM